! Backyard Photography !

A group for sharing photos and art of backyards & the treasures that a backyard holds.

Recent posts in 'Group Messages'

Displaying Post 1 - 50 of 1515 in total

Jan 3, 2017
Marie Sharp Marie Sharp 14072 posts

Topic: Group Messages / Features for January 2017

Wonderful Features! Congratulations to everyone!

Jan 3, 2017
Marie Sharp Marie Sharp 14072 posts

Wonderful Features! Congratulations to everyone!

Jan 3, 2017
Ana Belaj Ana Belaj 6760 posts

Congratulations to everyone!

Jan 3, 2017
Diane Arndt Diane Arndt 1994 posts

Congratulations to all……..starting all over again.

Jan 2, 2017
teresa731 teresa731 495 posts

Loved all the new images entered into the group. Starting off the New Year with some of the best..Join me in congratulating our talented photographers and check out their work in the Overview. Let’s see some winter pics and keep them coming from all over the world. Make sure your entries are taken in a yard somewhere private. No formal gardens or public places. Blessings to all for a Happy New Year!
Teresal

Nov 15, 2016
Margaret Stevens Margaret Stevens 1242 posts

Topic: Group Messages / Features for November 2016

Gorgeous Autumn colours! Congrats to all featured.

Nov 7, 2016

Congratulations to all the featured artists and thanks for including one of mine!

Nov 6, 2016

Greetings to all! It’s time for some new features, maybe even past due. Life zips by for all of us, doesn’t it? For this month I have chosen photos with autumn themes or colors.Congrats to our artists who have an eye for beauty and whose images stand out from the rest. Please check out all our features in the Overview. God bless and keep those Backyard Photos coming in!
Teresa

Sep 17, 2016
autumnwind autumnwind 7525 posts

Topic: Group Messages / Features for September 16,2016

Fantastic features, congratulations to all! Thank you so much for including my work Teresa, a huge honor for me! xxxxx♥

Sep 17, 2016

Sep 17, 2016

Please check out the features for Backyard Photography. It has been a couple months since I have been available for the group, but I think life has calmed down so I will be here. I hope you enjoy the features I have chosen. I was really moved by the wild flowers, the beautiful woodpecker, the beach. Please go to Overview and decide for yourself. Leave a comment to share your favorite. Blessings to all!

Jun 26, 2016
Kay Cunningham Kay Cunningham 239 posts

Topic: Group Messages / Features for June 2015

Thank you for all the time you put into ths site/group. I wish you all joy in your move – always hard shifting house I think! :)) Kay

Jun 16, 2016

Jun 16, 2016
Photography  by Mathilde Photography b... 3234 posts

Thank you for including my image in the features, Teresa, and congratulations to all those featured. Do hope the move will be without any headaches and you enjoy your new home

Jun 16, 2016

Congratulations to all our featured artists this month. It was really hard to choose this month with all the beautiful entries. I loved the soft colors, the flowers, the oranges. New life is springing up everywhere. Soon I will have a new backyard to take images of as we are moving in a couple weeks, We have been very blessed to live in this lovely place and I have been able to capture some wonderful photos. I do look forward to new horizons. Hope all of you are finding lots to shot on these beautiful summer days.

May 16, 2016

Topic: Group Messages / Features for May 15, 2016

Wonderful selection of images,congratulation to all featured artist.

May 16, 2016
Qnita Qnita 5551 posts

Congrats to all!! Stunning features all around!

May 15, 2016
ritesofnature ritesofnature 72 posts

These are all so wonderful! Congratulations to all the featured artists!
And many thanks for including my works…. ❤❤❤

May 15, 2016

Congratulations to all our features for the month of May. Great work by our photographers. Please take a moment to check out the beautiful images I have chosen in the Overview. Please continue to contribute those neat images from backyards everywhere.

Apr 27, 2016
Jo Nijenhuis Jo Nijenhuis 1662 posts

Topic: Group Messages / New Features for April 25, 2016

Thanks Teresa for the wonderful Features, congrats to the Featured Artists!
Cheers, Jo ;)

Apr 26, 2016

These are all so nice. Congratulations to all. Diane

Apr 26, 2016

Very nice selection of works,Teresa. Congratulations to everyone!

Apr 25, 2016

Greetings, Members! Please check out the new features in the Overview and help me in congratulating all the talented photographers who contributed to our group! There are some spring flowers, birds and a beautiful old time house., plus other items to enjoy, the perfect example of things you can find in your yard to photograph. Please take time to encourage one another. God bless and happy shooting!!
Teresa

Apr 9, 2016
lezvee lezvee 3826 posts

Topic: Group Messages / New Features for March 31,2016

Thank you so much Teresa for featuring three of my pictures in your beautiful collection. I am extremely delighted. Congratulations to all other featured artists.

Apr 2, 2016

Great selections…beautiful work. Congratulations to all. Thank you for including my “Kitty’s Second Thoughts”

Apr 1, 2016

Gorgeous selections! Congratulations to everyone!

Mar 31, 2016

Congratulations to all our featured photographers as we usher in Spring 2016. Check out the Overview to see the beautiful images chosen to represent our awesome group. Keep those beautiful photos coming in.. God Bless..

Mar 21, 2016
Martha Sherman Martha Sherman 307 posts

Topic: Group Messages / March 17, 2016 Features

A warm and wonderful collection of images! Congratulations to everyone featured.

Mar 19, 2016
Photography  by Mathilde Photography b... 3234 posts

Lovely selection of beautiful images – congratulations to all featured artists

Mar 18, 2016
Roy  Massicks Roy Massicks 2121 posts

They are all lovely images Teresa – congratulations to all featured artists and thank you for including two of mine. Roy

Mar 18, 2016

Beautiful features gallery, Teresa! Congratulations to everyone!

Mar 18, 2016
Sandra Fortier Sandra Fortier 752 posts

Thank you Teresa…you chose beautiful images and I congratulate everyone!!

Mar 17, 2016

Congratulations to all our featured artist this month. There were so many beautiful images to choose from but these were some of my favorites. I love the white flowers that so remind us of Easter. Also the beautiful white dog and lovely yellow cular.kitty are so nice. The spider web is spectacular. Everyone did a fantastic job finding beauty in their BACKYARD. Check out the features in the overview. God Bless and Happy Easter!!

Feb 17, 2016
Sandra Fortier Sandra Fortier 752 posts

Topic: Group Messages / February 15, 2016 Features

Manyanks Teresa and congratulations to all artists who have brought lovely images to us.

Feb 17, 2016
autumnwind autumnwind 7525 posts

Wonderful features, congratulations to everyone! Thank you dear Teresa for including my work, a super honor!! xxxxxxx♥

Feb 16, 2016
ReidSmith ReidSmith 25 posts

Thank you for the feature! Congratulations to all the artists.

Feb 15, 2016

Congratulations to our 12 featured artists for this cold winter day. I featured some snow scenes, a hope of flowers to come and a few friends. Please take a moment to check out the images in the Overview. Thanks to all who entered their photography in our group and who make it what it is today. God bless and happy winter months….
Teresa

Feb 10, 2016
Magriet Meintjes Magriet Meintjes 3920 posts

Topic: Group Messages / Features for February 3, 2016

Awesome collection, congrats to all!

Feb 3, 2016

Topic: Group Messages / Features for February 3, 2016

Lots of pretties this time of year..some from winter, some from spring, flowers, birds, all kinds of things. Congratulations to our featured photographers who have done a wonderful job with their works. Please take a moment and send a word of encouragement or make one a fave for you.Look in the Overview to see them all. Keep those entries coming in!! This is a great group to be part of!!

Jan 31, 2016
Margaret Stevens Margaret Stevens 1242 posts

Topic: Group Messages / Features for January 26, 2016

Such a pretty and colourful selection! Congrats to all the featured artists.

Jan 28, 2016
kindangel kindangel 447 posts

Gorgeous selection of images,Teresa ! Thank you so very much for including my " Dreaming of spring …" ,I am honoured! Congratulations to all the talented artists whose works were featured !!! :)) Irene

Jan 27, 2016
Marilyn Cornwell Marilyn Cornwell 3272 posts

Congratulations to the featured artists!

Jan 27, 2016

A little snow, a little glow.. that seems to be the topic of our features for this week. Congratulations to all our featured photographers. The images chosen are extraordinary and deserve an honor from Backyard Photography. It takes a special eye to capture the little things around us that stand out. Great work to one and all! Please take a moment to check out our features in the Overview. Keep those beautiful images coming in!!

Jan 17, 2016
lezvee lezvee 3826 posts

Topic: Group Messages / New Features for January 2016

Thank you very much for including my Robin Visits – I am delighted to see it in this set. Congratulations to all other featured artists.

Jan 15, 2016

Topic: Group Messages / New Features for January 2016

Greetings to one and all.. I want to take this opportunity to congratulate all the featured artists for the New Year. Great images from each of them. Please take a moment to check them out by clicking on the Overview and encourage them with your support. It will be a great year to see what impresses you about your Back Yard. Thanks for all the entries and keeping Backyard Photography going!!

Jan 5, 2016
Marilyn Cornwell Marilyn Cornwell 3272 posts

Topic: Group Messages / Merry Christmas to all the Backyard Members - New Features!!

I am so sorry for your loss. You have strength and a big heart that is carrying you through and bringing you here. Thanks so much!

Dec 28, 2015

Topic: Group Messages / Merry Christmas to all the Backyard Members - New Features!!

Happy Holidays!! It has been a crazy month for me and I am sure for you. I planned on keeping Christmas simple but life had other plans. On December 11th I lost a close dear friend to a massive heart attack. She was an awesome lady and much loved by our church family. She was our pianist, a member of our Trustees, President of the Missionary Ladies, and she cleaned our church. She died on a Friday evening right after she had finished cleaning. My husband, who is the Senior Pastor, had gone to the church to get a paper just as she was preparing to leave. She told him that she was having problems breathing and her heart had seemed to be acting up that week. Within 15 minutes she was gone… she had the biggest servant’s heart of anyone I know and she will be dearly missed. She was 73 and a beautiful person inside and out! Never take life for granted.
With that I am excited to see all the images waiting to be accepted into the group.. I did some moderating and have chosen 12 exceptional photos to represent Backyard Photography. Please go to the Overview to see them… you’ll be glad you did!
Meanwhile, congratulations to all the talented photographers who have shared their beautiful work with us!!

Nov 22, 2015
PhotosByHealy PhotosByHealy 2495 posts

Topic: Group Messages / Features for November 20, 2015

Thank you, Teresa, for including my image Front and Center in today’s Features.

And congratulations to all the talented artists whose works were also featured in the group today. Well done.

- Gene

Nov 21, 2015
WalnutHill WalnutHill 34 posts

Wow!! I’m speechless, except to say thank you SO much – - OK, so I guess I’m not as speechless as may be!! I’m certainly honored and grateful to be included!!
;-D

Jan

Nov 21, 2015

Congratulations to the artists of some of the most beautiful images we have had featured in Backyard Photography. Please take a moment and go to the Overview to check out these breathtaking photos. Please continue to post your photographs in this popular group, of which I am honored to host. Happy Thanksgiving to all our loyal members and God bless!!
Teresa