Australia At Large!

From coast to coast, bush to city, it belongs in this group. We want to show the world how amazing Australia is, her landscapes, cities, peoples, plants and wildlife. They all can be showcased here.

Features 12-02-13

Bevlea Ross Bevlea Ross 555 posts

Please enjoy (and congratulate) todays featured artists! gorgeous images… makes me wish I could take off in the car for a road trip LOL

Deserted Railway Station Nimmitabel NSW Rural Goods Shed
by Kym Bradley

UWA Archway
by Michelle Cocking

Reflections of Melbourne
by Melanie Roberts

Marks Point Sunset NSW
by Ian English

Devils Marbles Evening Glow
by Virginia McGowan

Coogee sea pool
by Steve Munro

Sylvia Falls, (10-2-13)
by Warren Patten

signs of summer
by mrobertson7

"Old Hornibrook " ∞ Brighton, QLD – Australia
by Jason Asher

Bells Beach Southside
by Darren Stones

Playstation-01
by Kip Nunn

4 Poles…
by tracielouise

Chris Brunton Chris Brunton 1612 posts

It certainly is enticing to head off on a road trip after seeing these features. Congratulations to all for your magnificent images.

Rita Blom Rita Blom 3290 posts

WOW! Very spectacular.Great Choices! My sincere Congratulations to all the featured Artists.

Michelle Cocking Michelle Cocking 297 posts

Just the thing to get one inspired for heading out & about to see our fabulous country! Awesome features – congrats everyone and a big thank you for featuring one of my photos, always an honour :)

Ian English Ian English 124 posts

Congrats to all, top work !!

kipNunn kipNunn 68 posts

great stuff all thanks for inclusion ,..keep on clicking thankyou:-)

Maree Cardinale Maree Cardinale 1798 posts

Great idea Bev… where are we going?
Congrats everyone xx

Warren  Patten Warren Patten 68 posts

Congrats to everyone..thankyou BevLea..

michelle robertson michelle rober... 8 posts

wow stunning images. congratulations to all. thankyou so much for the feature along side such beautiful work, much appreciated :)

Virginia  McGowan Virginia McGowan 15 posts

wow! oh BevLea thanks. so much work … fantastic love the misty old jetty’s etc, amazing how many around. congrats to all . and thanks too for including mine.Note to anyone…….. , Devils Marbles . N.T. is spectacular to see, it goes on over many acres,stay a day to see the sunrise and sunset…. take a fly screen hat though …. .