♥ Artists Universe ♥ 2 Works Per Day

Artists Universe it is a Virtual Art Gallery, opened to ALL MEDIA Artists

PLACE TO POST THANK YOU NOTES

Mary Sedici Mary Sedici 6168 posts

Dear members

This forum is dedicated to the artists who want to stop by and post thank you notes. Since I greatly appreciate any feedback and support, I would like to keep all the postings. Until now, they have been posted in the General Discussion Forum and after a while the postings have been deleted.

This will give members also the possibility to post here the featured works and to showcase them again. For this purpose, I am posting the
RB IMAGE CONVERTER, a tool very easy to use.

All one has to do is to copy the link of own work and place it in the CONVERT THIS URL space. Play with the checklists. Click the red button and copy the second link (under the button). Paste it in the forum.

Enjoy!

Liane Pinel Liane Pinel 30 posts

That’s awesome!! Thanks for this…will use it often!

Oh…and I just wanted to ask(I know you are so busy)…I placed an image into the group (Summer Pendant) so that I could enter that reflection challenge but it hasn’t been accepted into the group yet. I did place it in the challenge but it is still waiting on approval to group. Thanks Mary! I appreciate all you do!

You are very welcome :)
In regard of the work, please check again, it should be in the group. I just posted about moderation – the group is open, no moderation.
This group dosn’t have the rule of being in the group for the challenge; I mean it is not mandatory to submit the work prior of entering into the challenge…

vaggypar vaggypar 13907 posts

Great work .!!

MarianBendeth MarianBendeth 1665 posts

Thank you so very much for this Feature! Such a thrill!
Many Congrats to all as well!

Hi Marian- you are very welcome. I am so glad you posted the featured work. Hopefully more members will join this thread and will be posting their featured works as well.

Sprezzatura Sprezzatura 226 posts

Thank you so much, Mary. What a great tool – I hope:) Cat

Sprezzatura Sprezzatura 226 posts

I meant to add a big thank you for my feature. I do love this tool, and even more happy it was easy to use. Cat:)

barkeypf barkeypf 603 posts

So pleased to be featured in the group. Thank you all that contribute your time so people like me can be recognized for our work. Congratulations to all that share this honor with me. Paul

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1394 posts

Thank you so much Mary, for featuring “Spreading the light …”, such a delightful honour. Huge thanks as well for your tireless work for this wonderful group :)xox

Yey, I am so glad seeing works posted here. This is a thread for you all, and I am expecting to see more featured works. Please brag with your success!!!

♦ Chris & Paul – you are SO welcome for the features. It is really hard not to feature all your works. Some of the artists are really giving me a hard time posting the creme of their works :))

Qnita Qnita 5593 posts

THANK you for this feature!! I’m so happy!
:-)

You are very welcome Quanita. I love your fire. I’ve seen many images represeinting this wonderful element, but yours is far one of the best :)

PhotosByHealy PhotosByHealy 2403 posts

Thank you Mary for featuring my image Spider Lily today. I really appreciate the honour and support given.

And congratulations to all the other artists whose works were featured today. Well done everyone.

-Gene

dunawori dunawori 380 posts

Thank you for featuring A Bunch of Sunshine really do appreciate it and it is a great encouragement for me XX
Sheila

♦ You are very welcome Healey – I really like the treatment you applied to this image. Beautiful:)

♦ You are very welcome Sheila. You did a wonderful job with the sunflowers using no contrast (white/light background if I remember correctly). Very impressive :)

Sheila’s link is not working so I am helping her out a bit :)

A bunch of sunshine
by Sheila Laurens

Qnita Qnita 5593 posts

Thank you so much for the feature!
Many congratulations to my fellow featured artists!
:-)

Oh, Qnita dear, I missed your posting. You are very welcome for the feature. I am so glad you posted this image – excellently capture moment :)

Thank you once again, Mary, for featuring one of my images, this one entitled Three Balloons. I really appreciate both the honour and support given.

And congratulations to all the other artists whose works were also featured today. Well done everyone.

Shanina Conway Shanina Conway 546 posts

Thank you so much for the features Mary and I’m sorry I’ve been so behind in replying but it’s been a difficult few months nursing a very ill hubby…he’s fine now so I hope to be able to catch up.
Thank you again for your wonderful support xox

Once again I am honoured and deeply appreciative to have had one of my images The Balloon featured in this group. Thank you so much Mary for the continued support and encouragement you show not only me but all the members of this wonderful group.

Congratulations to all the other artists whose works were also featured today. Well done everyone.

-Gene

AngieLartwork AngieLartwork 19 posts

Hello All,
Many thanks for the featuring “After” in the Artists Universe Permanent Gallery. I am most honoured to be among such talented people here. Mary & Co., you do a wonderful job as host/s and I would personally like to thank you and everyone involved for their effort to review and place challenges regularly. You do a great job for us all….Cheers Angela

Matthew Sims Matthew Sims 26 posts

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that voted for my ‘Ganihsa’ image. It is such an honour to have my image voted as the best with so many amazing pieces of work in the challenge. This win has inspired me to be creative once more and see what unfolds in front of my eyes!
Thank you so much.
Matthew