Artistic Assignments

The artist's journey of creation.

Easing up

Paul Todd Paul Todd 207 posts

I’ve not been to attentive here – such a busy life I seem to have though with not enough to show for it.
So, I am just writing this for now: new works submitted do not have to be assignment related but those that are can be featured – so submit your hearts away. I will still be moderating but I’ll go easy – I just want to see those works that you think are really special, if you can remember all this when you’re submitting – belonging to so many groups myself, I frequently forget the individual rules. But try to keep it to no more than 2 or 3 a day.

Tally ho!

smallfox.

shanghaiwu shanghaiwu 135 posts

oh you are BRILLIANT smallfox and thankyou

how so? I thought that I was being too hard on peoples’s time restrictions and this group needs some life – still I would like to see people try the assignments – probably should be out there setting an example. Don’t forget, Wu, any ideas you have, put them up
and
you’re welcome

ok/ sorry/ seem to have been distracted of late!

pas de problem

smallfox

just a quick message/seems I am breaking the rules/know you said journal is very important /hope it is ok with you if we feature artists/may change these weekly/I need a blast of enthusiasm…………….colour/creativity

Sorry I have taken a while to get back – that’s fine, Wu!

RULES “All submissions will still need to be assignment related”…………..

I see some superb AND SIMPLY FABULOUS IMAGES……..BUT……PLEASE…….JUST A FEW WORDS TO TELL US ABOUT THE IMAGE….OR POEM …..