Delivery by Dec 24 has ended: Get 10% off instantly emailed gift certificates with code NOT2LATE

Art in Math 2 per day

Shapes in everyday life, geometric shapes, patterns, and lines.

Art in Math ~ Features ~ July 12, 2013

tori yule tori yule 7464 posts

Please join me in congratulating peter holme as Art In Math’s Feature Member. Peter’s work is fantastic and his support of our group and members is inspiring. Let’s celebrate Peter this week. Thank you for your support.

To click on any individual work please go to the Overview Page

tori yule tori yule 7464 posts

Congratulations to our featured artists!
Your work is excellent!

Check out my Solo’s Host Hullabaloo 2013 Gallery Host Hullabaloo is a fun-filled and inspiring celebration of those hard working volunteers who host RedBubble groups and feature your work, and serves as the kick-off for Solo Exhibition’s season of events and workshops. ~Frannie Moore
It was fun to do, and if you are a host, you should participate next year.

AuntDot AuntDot 5552 posts

So pleased to see Cornered among the featured images! Thank you, Tori! Congratulations to the other featured artists! Great images all!

Celeste Mookherjee Celeste Mookhe... 9827 posts

Excellent selections – congratulations to all those featured!

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 11027 posts

Congratulations to all nicely done and presented by all nice viewing and selections

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°× *

Susan Bergstrom Susan Bergstrom 475 posts

Thanks so much for including my work Got Cheese? in this collection…and a big Congrats to all my fellow artists!

JOSEPHMAZZUCCO JOSEPHMAZZUCCO 283 posts

A wonderful showcase of featured images, tori.. wonderful selections, beautidul images.. congratulations to all featured artists !

dgscotland dgscotland 1269 posts

Superb captures here and you have great taste Tori :-)

Bob Daalder Bob Daalder 299 posts

it’s an honor to be part of this fantastic collection!

Kathie Nichols Kathie Nichols 3307 posts

Congratulations to all on your features, awesome works, and well deserved :))

MotherNature2 MotherNature2 553 posts

Terrific gallery, Tori! Lovely to look at and enjoy:>)

CONGRATULATIONS to all of you who are featured artists this time around. What a fantastic array of beautiful images!!!

Bunny Clarke Bunny Clarke 2269 posts

Congratulations to all the featured artists. Thank you for including my work amongst them. :o)

Barbara Morrison Barbara Morrison 128 posts

Beautiful images! Congrats to all!

phil decocco phil decocco 373 posts

thanks to you tori, and congrats to fellow artists whose works are all deserving of this recognition

Jan Pudney Jan Pudney 902 posts

Totally gorgeous collection Tori – congratulations everyone on your beautiful work.