Shop

15% OFF EVERYTHING! USE CODE GET15

Art in Math

Shapes in everyday life, geometric shapes, patterns, and lines.

Art in Math ~ Features ~ June 6, 2013

tori yule tori yule 7213 posts

To click on any individual work please go to the Overview Page

Please join me in congratulating, JOSEPH MAZZUCCO, Art in Math’s Artist of the Week Joseph’s work is wonderful, and he is a huge supporter of our group and members. Let’s all give Joseph the recognition he deserves this week while he’s in the spotlight. Take a second to write a short note. It would mean a lot. Thank you for your support.

tori yule tori yule 7213 posts

Congratulations to our featured artists!
Your work is wonderful!

Check out my Solo’s Host Hullabaloo 2013 Gallery Host Hullabaloo is a fun-filled and inspiring celebration of those hard working volunteers who host RedBubble groups and feature your work, and serves as the kick-off for Solo Exhibition’s season of events and workshops. ~Frannie Moore
It was fun to do, and if you are a host, you should participate next year.

Peter Stratton Peter Stratton 309 posts

Thanks, Tori, for entering this work in your weekly Features. Fine selections and congratulations to all! :-)

Razzle Dazzle
by Peter Stratton

Sandra Foster Sandra Foster 1552 posts

Congratulations to all featured! Thanks for including my Silverware

JOSEPHMAZZUCCO JOSEPHMAZZUCCO 273 posts

Thank you tori.. Wonderful selections.. I am thrilled and very grateful to have been included in this great group and their beautiful works.. My congratulations to all featured artists.. your works are beautiful !

Jan Pudney Jan Pudney 893 posts

Congratulations everyone – great work (as usual) and a nice, varied selection Tori