20% off sitewide. Don’t keep your cart waiting. Use SCREAM20

Art At Its Best!(*ONE image per 24 hours*,100% handcreated art, NO photography NO digital))

TEMPORARILY CLOSED FOR SURGERY♥ The BEST 100% HANDCREATED art (NOTHING DIGITAL in any way!!!) on Redbubble!

Saturday 15-12-2012 Features – Peace on Earth, Goodwill to All People – Art At Its Best

© Angela L Walker © Angela L Walker 877 posts

Congratulations Featured Artists!

This week as Heather strolled through the gallery, she selected features that gave her a feeling of peace and tranquility.

We certainly hope you enjoy these wonderful features; please take a few moments to congratulate the talented artists who created them!

Each feature is a clickable link back to the original work so please join us in congratulating these talented artists below and on their respective works !

Happy Weekend,
Heather & Angela ♥♥
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My Daddy
by Susan Bergstrom

Watercolor Young girl child painting SvetlanaNovikova
by Svetlana Novikova

Look.. A New Day.
by © Janis Zroback

Girasoli
by Margherita Bientinesi

a peaceful scenery of countryside..
by Almeida Coval

Robin redbreast'…
by Valerie Anne Kelly

Light on the Howqua
by Lynda Robinson

Mary Christmas
by Kanchan Mahon

PYROGRAPHY: Richmond Birdwing Butterfly
by aussiebushstick

In Nature everything is perfect
by Maree Clarkson

Beach Baby
by Michael Beckett

The budding gardener
by Beatrice Cloake N.A.P.A

©Janis Zroback ©Janis Zroback 7959 posts

Thanks so much and congratulations to all featured artists…

LisaMM LisaMM 1484 posts

Beautiful selection Heather. Congratulations to all artists.

Lynda Robinson Lynda Robinson 3176 posts

Congratulations to everyone, and thank you so much for choosing to feature one of mine!!! I feel honoured to be amongst such stunning company!!!

Maree Clarkson Maree Clarkson 3130 posts

A lovely theme and beautiful selections! Thank you for including my image and congratulations to all the other featured artists, great work!

Norah Jones Norah Jones 194 posts

Congratulations all, great selection.

Beatrice Cloake Beatrice Cloake 9336 posts

What a lovely collection! Congratulations to you all for the feature and a big thank you for including one of mine!!

aussiebushstick aussiebushstick 144 posts

WOW!!! What a beautiful collection from talented artists. I really feel honoured to be a part of this. Thank YOU Heather & Angela. And congratulations to all. Robyn :)