About This Group
Hello and welcome to “Antlers, Racks, and Other Horned Creatures”. Photos of does and fawns are welcome as long as the animal does scientifically have horns, even if they have shed them or not grown them in yet.
Not all images submitted are accepted. If your image was rejected don’t be discouraged it’s just not what the group is looking for. Try another image
Please only good quality images. No snapshots please
Accepting: Paintings, Water Colours, Pastels, Acrylics,
Photography, T-Shirts, and Colorful drawings.
Would you like to host this group?
Sometimes, for whatever reason, a group is left without any active hosts. If you’d like help with hosting this group this is what you need to do:
- Find a minimum of one other group member who would like to host the group with you as a team. You could do this via bubblemail or by asking for volunteers in the group forum.
- Write to us with the usernames of yourself and at least one other person to become hosts, and include a link to the group.
- After we instate the new hosting team, we will ask you all to join the Friends of Redbubble group and have a read of the host manual before you get started.
- We discourage people from hosting bucketloads of groups, so if you already have quite a few groups on your hosting résumé and this one isn’t particularly close to your heart, please consider encouraging some of the other group members to give hosting a go.
- This message was added June 2016
See the group rules and join this group here
Membership of the group is by invite only.