Standard Shipping for delivery by Dec 24 has ended: Use Express Shipping to get gifts on time

Animals of Africa & Madagascar - Best of the Best,Wildlife, Birdlife, Bugs, Insects etc - Captured Location required in Description

African Wildlife

LAST JULY FEATURES AND OUR NEW FEATURED MEMBER FOR AUGUST 2012!

Magaret Meintjes Magaret Meintjes 3561 posts

Congratulations to our new featured member for August 2012!
Got my first computer in 2007 and it’s opened up a whole new world .My photography was holidays only but since joining R/B I have learnt so much and now it is a passion .My camera is a compact camera LUMIX DMC-TZ18. My pictures are not perfect and I want to improve.l welcome hints and suggestions (kind ones of course) An SLR isn’t for me to complicated and heavy I like to point and shoot. Holidays are our priority. My husband and I are very lucky that we are in good health but when we are past it hopefully we will still have our memories. I do more locally now so I have a nice little hobby that keeps the grey matter moving and gives me a bit more exercise
Lilian Marshall

with her TOP TEN entry

The Meerkat
by Lilian Marshall

Congrats Lilian, brilliant work and a well deserved featured member!
Please visit, view more of her work and congratulate Lilian here
Congratulations to our twelve members! Brilliant work and well deserved features!

Lion in the Masai Mara
by Henry Jager

in the grass
by mellychan

Glass-eye in my garden
by Elizabeth Kendall

Intensity of Gaze
by Carole-Anne

A stalking leopard
by jozi1

Big Ear Elephant
by Guatemwc

!

The OC Robin
by Maree Clarkson

Majestic Kudu
by Rob Southey

Who's who?
by Dan MacKenzie

Duma plains
by Owed to Nature

White-headed Buffalo-Weaver
by David Clarke

Hammerkop (Scopus umbretta)
by Konstantinos Arvanitopoulos

I APOLOGISE FOR NOT HAVING OUR FEATURES IN BIG FORMAT THIS WEEK, WOULD TAKE ME ANOTHER WEEK TO HAVE IT DONE, DON’T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, ALL JUST SEEMS TO BE GOING ON *SLOW MOTION!
All works are clickable! Please view and congratulate our members, thank you!

Owed to Nature Owed to Nature 838 posts

Congratulations Lilian and Many Thanks to Maggie for your support and wonderful selections!

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2241 posts

Congrats Lilian! Congrats to all featured. Thanks for including “my” glass-eye Magaret!

mellychan mellychan 142 posts

such beautiful creatures captured by such talented people. i love your work everyone!

Graeme  Hyde Graeme Hyde 479 posts

Great selection. Congrats to all featured

Maree  Clarkson Maree Clarkson 2299 posts

Congratulations on being featured member Lilian! Great stuff! Thank you for including my Robin Magriet and congratulations to all the featured artists, wonderful work!

David Clarke David Clarke 136 posts

Congrats. Lilian – great Meerkat shot! Thanks to the hosts for included me in this august group!!! (pun definitely intended!!!)

Lilian Marshall Lilian Marshall 78 posts

WOW Thank you so much to Maggie for choosing me as featured member for Aug.. .It is an honour and I am sooo pleased as the work is stunning in this great group.Thanks to everyone for your congrats