1) Only upload your best work! = Look at it this way, if you were to have a gallery of your art, would you want that particular work on show? Or Look at your shot and ask yourself, should I get this work enlarged and pay $50 or more for a frame to put on my wall at home?
2) Is my Art clear and Crisp? = Make sure that your art is clear and crisp. Don’t show your work if it has faults, i.e. red eye. There are many editors out there that can help you with this.
3) 3 Posts a day = It is not a good idea to submit 3 pictures of your cat (example), one shot sitting next shot running and the third one walking. If you have three great shots of your cat, then submit one per day.
4) NO CAGES! = Means no cages, even though they might be in one. I will reject any animal that is in a cage.
5) T-Shirts = I have not rejected and probably won’t reject any T-shirts, unless it is in a cage or not an animal.
6) Writing & Journals = Please keep all writing and journals to animals.
7) Be creative = Take chances, take shots of parts, maybe half of an animal, and see how different you can be.
8) Remember rule of thirds = If you don’t know what rule of thirds is, try to Google it or ask in the forums.
9) Your Art = If you feel like your art may not be suitable for this group, then look and see what other groups it may be. I have provided a list of groups and I will be adding more.
10) First six on the first line= Are considered my favorite out of the 18 posts.
I hope you can follow these guidelines or suggestions, let’s get these animals shown!
P.S I am a photographer not a writer, so excuse grammar and spelling mistakes