!Altered by Imagination - Open for Submissions ✦2 per day - one per day✦

✦!Altered by Imagination✦ Open for Submissions ~ 2 Submission Per Day => If you submit more than 2 (TWO) it will be rejected

Altered by Imagination January 2013 Features as selected by Polly

polly470 polly470 1088 posts

First of all, we would like to say a huge
HAPPY NEW YEAR
to all our group members and to everyone on RB. May this year of 2013 be happy, healthy, and, if needed, wealthy to everyone! ♡♡♡

Rhonda and I as Hosts have decided to try something a little different at the beginning this year and we are trying to adapt to the changes that have occurred within RB. With this in mind, we are going to experiment with month long feature pages, one of which Rhonda will do, one I will do. Instead of weekly features we are both starting a feature page at the beginning of each month, and adding to it at random during the 4 week period.
By the end of the month there should be a stunning collection of images in each feature for everyone to enjoy and be inspired by!!!

I would like to start off my January Feature Page with a selection of images that to my mind covers a wide range of image styles in Altered by Imagination, from the complex to the minimal, but all exquisite.
Enjoy!!

JANUARY

More beauties for this weekend!

Who Said I was A Weed ?
by JohnDSmith

Flying Into The Sunset
by George Lenz

DANCING WITH THE MOON
by Sherri Nicholas

to DARWIN
by oneoftheclan

I'm a survivor!
by Peter Stratton

I wish I could fly…
by Sea-Change

Winter Song
by Diane Schuster

Kiss
by Sybille Sterk

Rebecca
by 1chick1

Dragonfly
by KLIMAS

Herne
by Sybille Sterk

RIVER OF PEACE
by oneoftheclan

Moored for the night.
by Tarrby

Lacylee: Special
by PatChristensen

Down the "UP" Staircase.
by Peter Stratton

PatChristensen PatChristensen 532 posts

Wonderful idea and page thus far, congrats to all featured excellent works, thank you for including one of mine. Hugs to all and hoping you have a wonderful 2013 :)Pat

Tarrby Tarrby 1371 posts

Thank you very much Polly, delighted to be included in your January features, Congratulations to all the other artists featured. X

Carol and Mike Werner Carol and Mike... 1042 posts

Great selection, Polly . . . congrats everyone and Happy New Year!

KLIMAS KLIMAS 19 posts

Thank You Polly, congrats to the other.

Rhonda Strickland Rhonda Strickland 4160 posts

Wow, fabulous choices Pols!!! Congratulations everyone, these are each special & awesome in their own way… again WOW!

I’m back at work today but will making my choices for my Festival of Features for January..

Rhonda
1-2-12

Josie Jackson Josie Jackson 102 posts

Wonderful selection of beautiful artwork Polly

Linda Lees Linda Lees 1417 posts

Terrific choice Polly! Congratulations to all featured artists

Chris Armytage™ Chris Armytage™ 1570 posts

Fabulous Polly! You’ve chosen some awesome images to start the year – congratulations to all featured artists! Looking forward to seeing more … :) x

Margi Margi 380 posts

beautiful selection so far Polly, looking forward to the rest :)))

Peter Stratton Peter Stratton 256 posts

Thank you for including my image in your selection. Some very talented people represented, Polly. Congratulations, all! :-)

LoneAngel LoneAngel 5354 posts

wonderful collection of works .. huge congrats everyone

dolphindancer dolphindancer 1028 posts

Thanks Polly for the honor of a feature in this esteemed group. Wonderful idea that you had here. Congrats to the rest of our wonderful featured artists! Dee

Cindy Schnackel Cindy Schnackel 4970 posts

Nice selection, and work, congrats all!

1chick1 1chick1 184 posts

thankyou polly for featuring my work.

Dlouise Dlouise 3052 posts

Fabulous selection,,,congrats to all!!

Sea-Change Sea-Change 272 posts

Congratulations to everyone on their wonderful work !! Fantastic images here, thankyou Polly for including one of mine, although I think I have a long way to go to equal the quality of the images on here :)

Wonderful choices Polly, each one so beautiful in it’s own way… and you fit right in Sea-Change… Congrats to you & everyone included…
Rhonda

Pamela Phelps Pamela Phelps 1524 posts

Beautiful images, so inspiring and intriguing! Congrats to all artists , beautiful works one and all!

Sandra Foster Sandra Foster 1861 posts

Congratulations to all on such imaginative work!

Wow, what uniquely beautiful & interesting pieces Pols… Love each one… congrats to the new added featured pieces!!!

JohnDSmith JohnDSmith 2825 posts

They all look fabulous,…..So pleased to be among them,…..THANK YOU !
Congratulation to all,…

Sherri     Nicholas Sherri Nic... 2746 posts

OH MY GOODNESS WHAT A WONDERFUL SURPRISE..THANK YOU SO MUCH , I AM SO THRILLED AND HONORED WITH THIS AWESOME FEATURE..AGAIN THANK YOU DEAR POLLY AND FOR RHONDA FOR THE BOTH OF YOU PUTTING TOGETHER THIS LOVELY PAGE..HOW AWESOME TO BE WITH SUCH SUPERB ARTISTS…
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU POLLY AND THANK YOU!!!

TO ALL THE WONDERFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ARTISTS THAT I AM FEATURED WITH ..YOU GUYS ARE GREAT…PROUD TO BE NEXT TO ALL OF YOU
HUGGS…
SHERRI