Standard Shipping for delivery by Dec 24 has ended. Most products available with Express Shipping.

!Altered by Imagination!

Limit 2 Per Day => No Text, T-Shirts, Frames or Cell Phone Covers Please! Thumbnails must display the focal point fully!

Sunday Features May 21, 2012, Altered by Imagination

Rhonda Strickland Rhonda Strickland 4118 posts

SUNDAY FEATURES May 21, 2012
A Potpourri of Imaginative Images

It has been a crazy, busy week for both Polly & I. I am just now back & I will be selecting 12 to feature this week since Polly isn’t quite all the way back :o)

I hope you all enjoy the pieces I have chosen, each one for it’s uniqueness, beauty, clever creativity & imagination.

This awesome work is so cool… very Giger-esc… Yampimon has a special talent for creating the most amazing mirrored images!

Hederaengina7
by Yampimon

On the other end of the spectrum, pure beauty, lovely nature, all toned in blue & golds… created by a favorite artist.

Lindisfarne Moon
by Tarrby

Once again, taking you in a different direction… a fabulous rendering of a futuristic city. Very creative C & M

Futuristic City of Tomorrow
by Carol and Mike Werner

Now this one, it grabbed my attention right away, love the texture & tones along with the abstract creativity.

The Meeting Place
by edy4sure

Natures beauty, always such a pleasure to see & share.

Purple Beauties (Petunia)
by Yannik Hay

I loved the mystery of this one… It leaves you wondering as you look deeply for it’s secrets.

venetian incognito
by carol brandt

Here’s a true beauty from the wonderful imagination of Cindy Schnackel!! I just love her work.

Egret's First Dip of Spring
by Cindy Schnackel

A beautiful abstract with beautiful colors… Love this one, just because.

Channel
by Thea

A gorgeous, dark fantasy. . . Wicked cool.

"The songwriter's dead…"
by JanneO

Such a fun & creative fantasy… I love the colors & feeling of this fabulous image./

Good things don't always come in small packages
by Lissywitch

A sweet moment captured & etched into our memories. . . a more innocent time, beautifully crafted.

Just about Home
by Nikonuser

And finally a lovely vision, a dream of sorts. . . a kind of magic.

it's a kind of magic
by ArtX

Have a great week everyone!

♥Rhonda & Polly

Cindy Schnackel Cindy Schnackel 4800 posts

Thanks so much for including my recent Egret painting! Congrats to everyone, beautiful work!

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 9639 posts

Beautiful selections. Congratulations to all!

Thea T Thea T 306 posts

Wonderful selection Rhonda…congrats to all & thanks for including my work too! :)

Nikonuser Nikonuser 28 posts

Wow Rhonda and Polly thank you for the wonderful feature and a big congratulations to all my fellow featured members.

RicIanH RicIanH 84 posts

Awesome collection

Anna Shaw Anna Shaw 7383 posts

Wonderful features. Congratulations to you all.
xx

Lissywitch Lissywitch 216 posts

What a fabulous collection! Many congratulations to everyone featured, and so honoured to have been chosen too :))

carol brandt carol brandt 142 posts

I love this group with its terrific variety of styles – congrats everyone :))

Carol and Mike Werner Carol and Mike... 1146 posts

Awesome selection, Rhonda and Polly . . . congrats to all the featured artists! Thanks for including one of ours.

Stormey Stormey 592 posts

Fabulous creations. Great selections. Congrats to all.

Eddy Aigbe Eddy Aigbe 729 posts

Thanks for the feature ♥Rhonda & Polly♥!!! And congratulations to all the artists for their stunning work :)

polly470 polly470 1173 posts

OMG!!! You are a STAR Rhon! What an awesome collection! Just brilliant….I am so proud of you!
Bravo everyone!
P
xxxx

mYmEMine mYmEMine 193 posts

Great work everybody! Congratulations!

Yannik Hay Yannik Hay 1648 posts

Awesome! Congratulations to all and thank you Rhonda for including mine among these great artists :)

Tarrby Tarrby 1179 posts

This is a wonderful selection Rhonda, congratulations to everyone here and many thanks for including me, Brian

Elfriede Fulda Elfriede Fulda 718 posts

Absolutely awesome works, congrats to everyone !

Kip Nunn Kip Nunn 98 posts

Cool thanks All:-)