!Altered by Imagination - Open for Submissions ✦2 per day - one per day✦

✦!Altered by Imagination✦ Open for Submissions ~ 2 Submission Per Day => If you submit more than 2 (TWO) it will be rejected

Sunday Features 15 January 2012: A Touch of Colour

Anna Shaw Anna Shaw 7388 posts

Sunday Features 15 Jan 2012: A Touch of Colour

The features this week have been chosen for their use of colour. So often we see images that have filters applied and which swamp the image. Here, the use of colour has been carefully considered, used to maximum effect and which add impact to the image. They really do stand out from the crowd.

Please join us in congratulating our wonderful artists.

I know very little about fractals, but this image jumped out at me for its subtlety. It stirred an emotional chord as soon as I saw it. It is stunning.

Realistic Fractal Reflections
by Atılım GÜLŞEN

Rarely have I seen such a detailed and beautiful image created in Bryce. The colours rest in harmony together and I want to explore this wondrous place.

Marigold
by M1chaelFrank

How stunning New York looks here. Svetlana has given this ultra modern city a new lease of life with her clever use of colour and texture.

New York in Watercolour
by Svetlana Sewell

Swaby once again tugged at my heart with this haunting image. The use of colour here gives so much added impact to his powerful message.

Perfect Harmony
by swaby

Such a soft and dreamy image, achieved by the very clever use of light, colour and textures. It is beautiful.

"Precious Pair…."
by Rosehaven

A melange of colours, and a feast for the eyes. Tammera has so well depicted the strutting cock through the use of multi, vibrant colours. I love it.

COCK O' THE WALK!
by Tammera

More: ATouch of Color
As Selected by RestLeSsD

These struck me as so beautiful with the blending of soft colors. Wonderful work that just had to be showcased….

Skofja
by andy551

Adulterated Daf
by Robert Worth

“Generation

by Kanchan Mahon":http://www.redbubble.com/people/kanchanmahon/wo...

All You Need Is Love
by Greta McLaughlin

It's Time To Let Go !!!
by lovemexxx

"fear 's a man's best friend"
by annacuypers

=============

FEATURED ARTIST
January 2012

Diane Johnson-Mosley

We are delighted to welcome Diane Johnson-Mosley as our Group Featured Artist for January here at Altered by Design.

You can join us in the celebration of Diane’s art HERE
=============
Members supporting members
xoxo

♥Anna & Rhonda

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1632 posts

Congratulations to all Artists Featured here with their fabulous images ! Very Special Congratulations Diane on being January Artist Altered by Design Very many thanks Anna & Rhonda on your wonderful Group & all of your hard work !

Kanchan Mahon Kanchan Mahon 444 posts

Thank you so much, quite an honor to be featured alongside such fabulous pieces!

Darlene Lankford Honeycutt Darlene Lankfo... 2003 posts

Congrats!

Carol and Mike Werner Carol and Mike... 1042 posts

Gorgeous selection, Anna . . . congrats to all!

swaby swaby 255 posts

Very honored to be featured with such great talent! Thank you Anna and congratulations to all!

virginian virginian 13266 posts

Wonderful selection – congrats to all !

mYmEMine mYmEMine 191 posts

Congrats to all!

Diane Johnson-Mosley Diane Johnson-... 667 posts

Excelent selections Anna, congratulations to all the artists!!!!!

Andy Nawroski Andy Nawroski 1168 posts

great selection! great artists! love them all

Kathy Baccari Kathy Baccari 1431 posts

Congratulations to all. :)