Alphabet Soup - Accepting J is for JETTY submissions only!

Images from A to Z with regular features & challenges based on a different letter of the alphabet. Please read the rules before submitting work

Winner and Top Ten of Best Of Letter V

Melissa Dickson Melissa Dickson 1041 posts

The Winner of The Best of Letter V

hummingbirds is the winner of The Best of Letter V Challenge with 3 votes for this beautiful image… Congratulations hummingbirds

Valley of the Ten Peaks
by hummingbirds

Congratulations also to our wonderful Top 10 images and thank you to everyone who entered and voted

VIPER
by Linda Bianic

Volkswagen
by Susanne Correa

Rust Bucket
by Wendi Donaldson

Natural Alphabet : The Letter V
by artisandelimage

Pompeii after the Volcano
by Mui-Ling Teh

Play in Tune – Violin Vignette
by BlueMoonRose

Oh No!
by Michael Moss

Veterans Grave Markers
by icesrun

Victorian Christmas Collage
by �Shiny Happy People Photography

Please take a moment to congratulate our winners!

This week we are looking for the letter X for ideas on X click HERE

This weeks Technique challenge is DOF click HERE this will be the last Technique challenge until 2012, good luck all!!!

PLEASE READ
I know this is a busy time of the year for a lot of people but can you please try to make some time when submitting work to the group to check out what challenges are accepting votes.
Its great thrill when your work is recognised and featured, and then feeling of someone voting on your work is also another great validation that you work is good and liked by others… please share the love xxxxxx :)

Wendi Donaldson Wendi Donaldson 729 posts

Many thanks to those who voted for my ‘vehicle’ ….“Rust Bucket”…..and Congratulations to the winner !!! Wonderful submissions!

icesrun icesrun 728 posts

Thanks for the honor of being in the Top Ten of this Challenge!

hummingbirds hummingbirds 380 posts

Thank you very much to those who voted for our entry, and congratulations to the other top ten winners!!

Akrotiri Akrotiri 225 posts

Wow – what fantastic shots!! Who would have thought there would be so many different things that start with “V”. LOL. Great work, congratulations everyone.

BlueMoonRose BlueMoonRose 269 posts

Congratulataions to the other Top Ten winners! I am honoured that my violin is being featured along with your excellent pictures. Incidentally, I never did learn to play the dratted thing! Many thanks also to those who voted.