We want to support Novelists in their long marathon writing efforts. To offer a place for them to show what they have achieved “thus far” and discuss what still needs to happen. A welcoming place to ask for and receive help to explore better avenues, more information and editing assistance and to stay focused on and enthusiastic for their work!
☼ WRITING Submissions by the chapter or excerpts of over 2,000w at a time
☼ Artworks within written works or journals accepted provided they are noted as inspiration or focus for work or as book cover ideas / illustrations etc.
This will be a group we do everything in the Forums of!
○ Forums will discuss the importance of “why and how” in questions & answers regarding
• character, • language, • voices, • plot, • intrigue, • clues, • morals, • lessons, • detail
• styles, • continuity, • depth, • formatting, • layout, • chapters, • parts, • layering, • quoting
• ideology, • plausibility, • keeping the interest, • tying up the threads • make sense of it
• editing, • spelling & grammar, • proofreading • and the various ways of publishing
○ Forums will also be venues for you to request useful constructive critique of your work in detail : Critique the work and the writer!
○ Forums will also be a place for philosophy and THRITING (thinking as you write)
If we create ideas and theories in Journals & then link them into the appropriate forum threads
Then we can toss about ideas and hone our own philosophies.
☼ CHALLENGES (in the forum)
Challenges could include
◘ “FREE 15” Monthly Free theme 15000w marathon
– to write a 15000w story beginning or excerpt
– to just create and let the juices flow
Enjoy your writing!