Today only! Get 15% Off Everything with code SAVE15

Naturally BLACK OR WHITE, DUO and CONTRAST *NO B&W/sepia photography please*

For all * things* that are WHITE or BLACK and/or contrasting black and white,duo tones,natural monotone **NO B&W/SEPIA photography**

Features for May '13

Pamela Jayne Smith Pamela Jayne S... 1966 posts

Just to let you know I will be featuring 6 per week at the moment – the group is very small and we are not getting many “new members” in so rather than just feature for the sake of it I would rather a little time goes by and hopefully we will get more people joining us. This does mean however once you are featured you will remain so for 2 weeks :)

MOON SILHOUETTES
by Magaret Meintjes

White Iris #5
by Elaine Teague

It's As Simple as Black and White
by aprilann

You Wanna Take a Picture!
by Ladymoose

Dark Flower
by WildestArt

Reaching for the Moon
by CharlotteMorse

Featured 3rd May ’13

This weeks selection of six for you……..

Solo Course
by Paula McManus

Three's a Crowd
by Mukesh Srivastava

Marbled White
by Neil Ludford

Butterfly on a Anthurium
by DutchLumix

There Were Three Sifters
by Yampimon

WHITE CLOAKED SKIPPER – Leucochitonea levubu – Skippers
by Magaret Meintjes

Featured 10th May

Magaret Meintjes Magaret Meintjes 3551 posts

A stunning selection Pamela! Congratulations to all fellow members and thank you so much for including my work I am humbly honored!

aprilann aprilann 3164 posts

These are gorgeous. So honored to have mine among them!!

Good afternoon from Sunny (ish) France – it’s all been a bit hectic over the last couple of weeks with lots of lovely things happening including Eldest turning 21 and youngest turning 18! Luckily for us France doesn’t really go overboard with these figures – as 20 is the main celebration but 18 is sneaking in! We just had a lovely lunch with the 3 of us plus a friend of Naomi’s. Tomorrow the Grandparents are here for lunch and next week youngest is hoping to go out and celebrate with her other friends who have turned 18 this month! All going by very quickly indeed………!! Here are this weeks selections for you – I do hope you enjoy viewing them and please do keep the comments coming in – really nice to see activity in the group :D

Jess 2
by Mark Cooper

Sunrise and Seagulls
by CharlotteMorse

Almost Spring!!
by ellismorleyphto

Houston, We Have Touch Down in 3, 2, 1…..
by TeresaB

Wishful Thinking
by Lois Bryan

Grey Seal Pup Suckling
by CharlotteMorse

Featured 17th May ’13

ellismorleyphto ellismorleyphto 6163 posts

Congratulations all and thank you for featuring my shot from Central Park on St Patrick’s day :-D

Well here I am 2 days away from the last Birthday of the month – that’s a whoop for me :) I love birthday month! So here are this weeks Features for you…..and I admit to indulging myself on this weeks choices – things that I love :)

Water
by EbyArts

Funi ("Lucky Girl")
by Paula McManus

GULL IN FLIGHT
by TomBaumker

Seed Head
by alistair simpson

Love
by Lois Bryan

Penguin
by amylw1

Have a lovely weekend from wet, windy and cold France!

Featured 24th May ’13

Lois  Bryan Lois Bryan 580 posts

What glorious images!!!!!!! Congratulations to all of you … you are such talented artists!!!

Well here we are still wet, still grey, still wet! Here’s some lovely features for you – to end this Merry Month!!

Manul
by TheaDaams

Gypsy Pony
by CharlotteMorse

Time to Think
by Lynn Armstrong

Frangipani Magic
by Andrew Wilson

Old Blue Eyes
by Mark Cooper

Belenois aurota aurota – SOEKERS WAT NOOIT VIND – Grasveldwitjies
by Magaret Meintjes

Congratulations to all Featured this month – you are a great group and your support is very much appreciated! Keep your talented eyes peeled for the “out of the ordinary!” it’s what makes this group special!

Featured 30th May ’13