Pre-Order your iPhone 6 case now!

Naturally BLACK OR WHITE, DUO and CONTRAST *NO B&W/sepia photography please*

For all * things* that are WHITE or BLACK and/or contrasting black and white,duo tones,natural monotone **NO B&W/SEPIA photography**

Featured Work - December '12

Pamela Jayne Smith Pamela Jayne S... 1973 posts

I will start with apologising for missing featuring again over the last couple of weeks – as you know I am now hosting on my own (Chloe still doesn’t have internet plus she is busying revising for her exams in the first week of January!) I will aim to Feature next week as the last of before 2013. In the meantime here are some Frozen Features for you!

Please enjoy and congrats to all Featured they are lovely snowy images that make me feel very cold! :)

Pamela Phelps Pamela Phelps 1687 posts

Lovely duotone images bringing about the true feeling of winter! Congrats to all artists on their features, and thank you Pamela for including my works here today!

ctheworld ctheworld 6625 posts

Lovely work by all! CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!
Thank you so much for including my work!

Lois  Bryan Lois Bryan 577 posts

What a gorgeous selection of images!!!!! My thanks for including one of mine … and happy congratulations to everyone!!!!

Tracy Faught Tracy Faught 54 posts

I’m honoured to be in this gorgeous collection!! Congrats to all, and thanks so very much!! :O]

Pamela Jayne Smith Pamela Jayne S... 1973 posts

Well here we are – the final week before Christmas which brings me to the last features of 2012! Thank you ALL so much for all your work that you have added over the past year, I hope you enjoy this group as much as I do! It never ceases to amaze me the amount of wonderful photographs/artworks that are uploaded on a daily basis! Have a wonderful Festive Season – enjoy your Christmas and don’t over indulge or if you do make sure you take your camera with you for the “after dinner walk” Hopefully we will get some weather that enables us to go out rather than this non-stop rain!!

Happy New Year and see you back here on the 7th January when the group re-opens! I am planning lots of quality time with my girls and Hubby over the next week!
20/12/12