Shop

BEAUTIFUL BLENDS (closed temporarily - see message)

Combining or fusing images and elements creatively with beautiful results

FEATURES : 5 APRIL 2013

Jan Pudney Jan Pudney 895 posts

BEAUTIFUL BLENDS : FEATURES : 5 APRIL 2013

We have some exceptionally talented artists in this Group with such a variety of styles – all beautiful blends! Here are twelve of the best from this week’s additions. Congratulations everyone – your work is a joy to look at.

All these images are eligible for entry into the Top Blend : April 2013 challenge which I’ll set up in a couple of days, so don’t forget!!! For those of you who have a Feature banner for March 2013, you can enter that Top Blend challenge here. There are only three entries so far! Meanwhile, you might want to feast your eyes on the first of the Group’s Special Collections here – treasures found during my Spring clean.

Take a few moments to pass on your comments to the artists – either here or in their galleries – we all like comments!. Click on the thumbnail to see the larger picture.

ENJOY!
Jan

There are weekly features every Australian Friday which is Thursday for most of you.

Just a reminder about the main rules of the Group. Beautiful Blends is about combining elements or images – two at least so adding textures to a single image is not enough unless it substantially changes the original. And, please, nothing dark and gloomy or sinister, and no abstracts. If you haven’t done so for a while, check the group guidelines.

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3807 posts

Congratulations everyone and thank you very much Jan for including me in this gorgeous selection ☺

Melanie Moor Melanie Moor 57 posts

Wow, what a gorgeous selection! So pleased to have my artwork amongst it! Congratulations to all the other artists!

michaelasamples michaelasamples 66 posts

Very well crafted works – I enjoyed them all. Congratulations to the Featured Artist.

deborah zaragoza deborah zaragoza 1850 posts

What a beautiful gallery of very artistic and creative images. Congratulations to all!!!! Thank you very much Jan for this awesome feature!

cheers to all,
deb

timmburgess timmburgess 234 posts

Some very clever creations,congratulations everyone…..timm

David Kessler David Kessler 105 posts

I am honored to be in this wonderful collection with such talented people!!!

Kanchan Mahon Kanchan Mahon 466 posts

How wonderful these pieces of art are! Great selection all round too!
Thanks for the honor of being grouped with them.

Dianne English Dianne English 226 posts

Wow ! What a wall of talent ! Thank you Jan..:)

LoneAngel LoneAngel 5067 posts

stunning collection .. huge congrats everyone