BEAUTIFUL BLENDS -

Combining or fusing images and elements creatively with beautiful results

FEATURES : 08 MARCH 2013

Jan Pudney Jan Pudney 903 posts

BEAUTIFUL BLENDS : FEATURES : MARCH 08 2013

It’s International Women’s Day which could be why there are so many gorgeous ‘blended women’ in the features this week – or maybe it’s just because all of the works are ‘beautiful’. We’ve got a lot of imaginative and talented people in this group. Congratulations to all the featured artists on their stellar work. Please take a few moments to pass on your comments to them – either here or in their galleries. Click on the thumbnail to see the larger picture.

ENJOY!
Jan

There are weekly features every Australian Friday which is Thursday for most of you.

Just a reminder about the main rules of the Group. Beautiful Blends is about combining elements or images – two at least so adding a single texture to an image is not enough. And, please, nothing dark and gloomy or sinister, and no abstracts. If you haven’t done so for a while, check the group guidelines.

Linda Lees Linda Lees 1450 posts

Beautiful selection Jan! Congratulation to all featured artists on your gorgeous art being displayed in this wonderful collection

David Kessler David Kessler 105 posts

Wonderful collection of emotive and thought provoking piece. Thank You for including mine.

Jeff Burgess Jeff Burgess 52 posts

Thanks for including my image with these very good pieces. Regards all.

Tammera Tammera 1327 posts

awesome collection!…
thank you so much for including one of my works!!