! Afrikaans, Beauty of Africa / Afrikaans and English

This group is open to anyone, (even if you don’t live in Africa). Photos and artwork welcome: wildlife, nature, anything African – PLEASE STATE THIS IN YOUR DESCRIPTION.

FEATURES/ERKENNINGS 2 May/Mei 2013

Maree Clarkson Maree Clarkson 3211 posts

Some gorgeous examples of the work we’ve been receiving in our group over the past week or two! Congratulations to all the featured artists on these beautiful entries!

Voorbeelde van die uitstekende werk wat ons die afgelope week of twee in ons groep ontvang het. Veels geluk aan al die erkende lede vir hierdie pragtige inskrywings!

“An image is not simply a trademark, a design, a slogan or an easily remembered picture. It is a studiously crafted personality profile of an individual, institution, corporation, product or service.
— Daniel J. Boorstin

Rain-shower sigh by Karen01

The autumn leaves of a peach tree by Elizabeth Kendall

BLUE EMPEROR – Anax imperator by Magaret Meintjes

Minor Mantis by Macky

The martial eagle by jozi1

Spectator sport by Graeme Mockler

Leopard, South Serengeti, Tanzania, Africa by Sue Ratcliffe

Sunbird by Lynda Harris

Come With Me by Constance Widen

I’m watching you! by AntonAlberts

Malachite Kingfisher, Okavango Delta, Botswana, Africa by Adrian Paul

Can we share? by Antionette

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2562 posts

What a joy!! Excellent images, thanks so much for this lovely display Maree!

Veels geluk aan almal wat erkenning kry op hierdie heerlike herfsdag! En baie dankie vir my perskeboomblare wat ook hier mag hang Maree.

Lynda Harris Lynda Harris 152 posts

Sue’s female leopard is mesmerising!!! Well done to her and all the others featured here. And a big thankyou to Maree for choosing my Sunbird painting. Your encouragement is so appreciated. :-))

Macky Macky 1167 posts

Thanks very much Maree, a beautiful selection and an honour to be on the same page, congrats to all the other featured artists too!!

Karine Radcliffe Karine Radcliffe 2223 posts

Great choice of works Maree…..well done everyone. I especially like the Blue Emperor :)

Magriet Meintjes Magriet Meintjes 3890 posts

Stunning collection Maree! Congratulations to all fellow members, amazing work and well deserved! Thanks so much for including my work Maree, I am humbly honored!

Rina Greeff Rina Greeff 512 posts

So mooi: veels geluk aan al die erkende lede!!