25%off Men’s Classic, Graphic, Tri. Women’s Relaxed, V, Scoop. 20%off sitewide. Use GIFTSROCK

! Afrikaans, Beauty of Africa / Afrikaans and English

This group is open to anyone, (even if you don’t live in Africa). Photos and artwork welcome: wildlife, nature, anything African – PLEASE STATE THIS IN YOUR DESCRIPTION.

ERKENNINGS / FEATURES: 28 Febr. 2013

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2576 posts

Dis weer DONDERDAG en tyd om mense se harte BLY te maak! Ek kon nie anders as om een van ons baie ondersteunende lede nl. MACKY ’n bietjie te bederf hierdie keer nie! Veels geluk Macky, jy ontvang sommer ’n hele paar erkennings vandag, jou fotografie is PUIK! Aan die ander ook BAIE GELUK, dis ’n fees om erkenings te doen hier in ons groep. Daar is so baie uitstekende werk, ons waardeer jul ondersteuning!

Congratulations to ALL FEATURED today!! A Special congrats to Macky, your work is outstanding!! I couldn’t help to spoil you a bit! Thanks for everyone’s wonderful support in our group! To do the features on a Thursday is a joyful experience!!

Searching For Cubs by Michael Moss
This is a beautiful pic Michael!! I love the light! CONGRATULATIONS!

Along came a ………………. by Macky
Please click on the link and VIEW LARGE on Macky’s page! So beautiful!!

The survivor by Graeme Mockler
Dassie (Rock Hyrax) taken in the wild in Gauteng South Africa with Canon 5D mkII. Sometime in his past he survived an attack which left part of his ear missing. Rock Hyrax’s are closely related to elephants and manatees.
Great photo Graeme!!

How many Legs?? by Karine Radcliffe
Adorable!!

Eye contact…… by Macky
“I photographed this inquisitive male in the Kgalagadi, Northern Cape, South Africa” says Macky.

BABY BLACK-FACED IMPALA _Aepyceros melampus petersi – Swartneus rooibok by Magaret Meintjes
Mooi, mooier, mooiste!

On guard…… by Macky
Macky: Meerkat – Suricata suricatta, keeping watch as the sun sets near Oudsthoorn, South Africa. It was unconcerned about my presence but ‘scoured’ the land and sky for it’s natural predators.

off duty by mamba
PERFECT!
Interesting: Macky’s meerkat is ON GUARD, Mamba’s meerkat is OFF DUTY! Smile!!

Fork-tailed….. by Macky

Profile…………. by Macky

Petite by Macky

sunset spoonbill by AntonAlberts
HOW BEAUTIFUL!

PHOTO OF THE WEEK / FOTO VAN DIE WEEK:

Male Lion by RatManDude

KUNS van die WEEK / ART of the WEEK:

The Fledgling by Maree Clarkson

Congrats RatManDude and Maree!! / Veels geluk julle twee!!

PLEASE don’t FORGET to READ here
MOET asb. NIE VERGEET om hier te LEES nie!

Maree Clarkson Maree Clarkson 3351 posts

I saw all the beautiful images in my image feed and congratulations to all the featured artists, really great work! And thank you for including my Fledgling as Art of the Week Elizabeth, a lovely honour!

Veels geluk aan al die erkende werke, pragtige foto’s! En veels geluk met jou pragtige fotografie Macky!

Macky Macky 1174 posts

Thanks so much for these features Elizabeth, much appreciated and congrats to the other featured artists too!! You really did spoil me this time, baie dankie. :-)

Pieta Pieterse Pieta Pieterse 248 posts

Pragwerk, EN Macky verdien dit beslis – sy foto’s is puik! Geluk Macky!

Karine Radcliffe Karine Radcliffe 2451 posts

Congrats to all the winners, great work especially to Macky with so many winners!! Thank you for including my work :)

Rina Greeff Rina Greeff 511 posts

Pragtige werke: veels geluk aan al die begaafdes en veral ook aan Macky!!

Magriet Meintjes Magriet Meintjes 3942 posts

Congrats Macky, well deserved!
Congrats to RatManDude and Maree, beautiful work!
Congratulations to all the other members on well deserved features and thank you so much for including mine Liz!