Delivery by Dec 24 has ended: Get 10% off instantly emailed gift certificates with code NOT2LATE

! AFRIKAANS !

This group is for South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique and neighbouring countries in AFRICA. Written work only in Afrikaans. ART and PHOTOGRAPHY. PLEASE ADD "AFRICA" OR "SOUTH AFRICA" IN YOUR DESCRIPTION.

ERKENNINGS / FEATURES: 27 JUNIE 2012.

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2242 posts

Ons galery is ‘n fees van foto’s en kuns eie aan Afrika ! Wat ’n vreugde om die heelmooistes uit te soek!
Our gallery is a wonderful and spectacular sight, full of Africa images! What a joy it was to select the most beautiful images!

A day too early…but who cares? Ek is ’n dag te vroeg met die erkennings, maar maak dit saak?

Veels geluk aan almal! Congratulations to all!
Enjoy the beauty of Africa! Geniet die skoonheid van Afrika!

Zebra in Black and White by Carole-Anne

Simba by Jill Fisher

Thirst by Michael Moss

I am wild and free by jozi1

Elegant giants by Dan MacKenzie

Kalk Bay seagull by fourthangel

Free State Sunset (2) Petrusburg, South-Africa by Qnita

Alone by globeboater

The sheltering desert by Karen01

Still Indulgence by sonoflite

Windy day at Paternoster by Antionette

Head in the clouds by Irene van Vuuren

Foto van die week / Photo of the week:

It’s just a jump…………… by Macky

Kuns van die week / Art of the week:

Approaching Menace by Peter Williams

Congrats Macky and Peter, outstanding work!

Maree  Clarkson Maree Clarkson 2304 posts

Gorgeous selections Elizabeth and lovely to be surprised a day early! Congratulations to all the featured artists, wonderful work! And big congrats to Macky and Peter, outstanding photograph and painting!
Veels geluk aan al die erkende lede, pragtige werk!

Antionette Antionette 993 posts

Absolutely fabulous, well done to all!
Macky and Peter, your work is outstanding, congratulations!

Karen01 Karen01 92 posts

Macky and Peter your work is just magnificent – what a shot and what an evocative painting!!! Congrats to everyone featured and sincere thanks for my work being part of this gorgeous selection!! :)

Shaun Colin Bell Shaun Colin Bell 69 posts

Stunning shots… Well done all :-))

Irene  van Vuuren Irene van Vuuren 166 posts

Congratulations to all featured artists, expecially to Macky and Peter with outstanding work presented. Thank you for including my picture as well, I do appreciate it!

Rina Greeff Rina Greeff 486 posts

Well done to all featured: lovely work! Sjoe, dis mooooi!

globeboater globeboater 165 posts

really fantastic shots – and mine is amongst them …. THANK you all, you made my day.

Macky Macky 982 posts

Thank you so much dear Elizabeth, thanks to all for the compliments, congrats to Peter and the other featured artists too!!

NikonMan NikonMan 589 posts

Congratulations Macky with pic of the week and Peter Art of the week and all others featured here.

Pieta Pieterse Pieta Pieterse 239 posts

Weereens puik foto’s! Die standaard word nou baie hoog!

Magaret Meintjes Magaret Meintjes 3561 posts

A brilliant collection of high quality and amazing work, congratulations to all, well deserved! Pragtige werk geluk aan al die lede, welgedaan!

Qnita Qnita 5555 posts

Dankie vir die erkenning! So jammer dit het my so lank gevat om hier uit te kom…
Geluk aan almal! Pragtige werk!