#2 PER DAY# AFRICAN ART AND PHOTOGRAPHY - Only Africa's landscapes,wildlife & people

SPECIFY CAPTURED LOCATION

OUR FIRST NEW FEATURES FOR 2012 ARE UP!

Magaret Meintjes Magaret Meintjes 3676 posts

A new year! Welcome back to 2012, and brand new features to kick off with! Well done to ALL, awesome photography!

My pink Coneflower… “Echinacea purpurea” by Qnita

Focus by Graeme Mockler

Cheerio Gardens by Elizabeth Kendall

Whatever it Takes – Makeshift Sail at Tema Harbor by Wayne King

Romantic doves by jozi1

“West coast waves” – Cape coast – South Africa by Sandy Beaton

Sundown in the Okavango Delta, Botswana by Matt Eagles

Fishermen at Bacau by elisabeth tainsh

Going Nowhere Slowly – HDR by Margo Naude

Leucospermum -Perfect Symmetry by Marie Theron

Moses Mabida Stadium by Antionette
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR NEW FEATURED MEMBER…….:
Martina Stoecker

with her featured work
splash !!!

Martina’s profile as it appears on her homepage:
When I decided to buy the Pentax K200D in November 2008 photography went to be my passion. Wherever I go – wherever I am – she’s next to me. Because I learnt, that there is always something that attracts my eye. I love to capture the world of macro as well as landscapes or portraits.
Especially during the hours of sunrise and sunset I am out – out there in this beautiful country.
I would like to share my pictures with all of you – sharing all this special moments……..
If necessary I edit my pictures by giving some more contrast or saturation – or I crop eventually – I installed a Photoshop program on my computer but I never made use of it

To visit, view hwe work and congratulate her, please go here

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2310 posts

Congrats Martina and all others! Well done! Thanks Magaret for adding my pic here!!

Konstantinos Arvanitopoulos Konstantinos A... 765 posts

Wonderful collection, congratulations to all artists and most of all congratulations to our new Featured Member Martina Stoecker!

Qnita Qnita 5580 posts

Congratulations everyone!!
Thank you for my feature…

Martina  Stoecker Martina Stoecker 51 posts

Congratulation to everybody! I am very grateful to be a featured member in this group. Thank you so much !!!