Abstract Art

This group requires a hosting team. If you are interested in hosting this group, you can find out more here : https://help.redbubble.com/hc/en-us/articles/202270959-Group

Abstract Art Goup

Luana Juknies Luana Juknies 3 posts

I am fairly new to Redbubble, I don’t know much about the forums or anything and I don’t get a lot of computer time, (I am sick alot, lot). But anyway, I would love to see a challenge in the Abstract Art Group and would be willing to participate in it. I am always full of ideas, so if you would just let me know if you guys are interested and how I can help would love to hear from ya!!

salvaggio salvaggio 2 posts

ok. why not?

Alixzandra Alixzandra 718 posts

Some galleries/groups are just that galleries of artwork for artists and buyers, which is fine imo if it is stated that it is just a curated gallery. However, I think this group also could run some challenges to kick start/involve/engage it’s large membership’s outstanding skills rather than it succumb to being nothing more than a dumping ground with no interaction. That would be a shame, as it is a great group genre. Are the hosts noted all still on board? If not, perhaps new blood/support/co-hosting help could be useful at this point and a b-mail to hosts asking if support/help is sought/needed. Any host/co-host can access Friends of Redbubble Group to ask for support/advice/guidance etc.