Hi all – that time of the year again :-) It seems that last year’s ‘3 weeks to enter and one week to vote wasn’t enough of a challenge (only 10 entries?! winner with 3 votes?), so this summer we’ll make it longer, to give everyone a chance to enter and to vote: 4 weeks to enter (maximum allowed), and 2 weeks to vote, but opening in about 2 weeks (mid-July). This way, being the beginning of the Summer holiday on this side of Earth, it gives you all an opportunity and an incentive to get some roaring pictures and enter them in the challenge AND in the group.
And in the meanwhile there will be another challenge for everything else :-)
- NEW work, please – date taken in description (as a minimum, year = 2013), or it will be removed from the challenge.
Please note: group rules apply (they have been recently edited to make them clearer, please take a look)
- As close to straight out of the camera as possible please. No composites at all. No superimposed images. This is the Vision of Flight Photography challenge group NOT the Vision of Flight PhotoShop challenge group. Thanks!
- WORK THAT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A PHOTOGRAPH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, even if it originally started as a photograph!!
- no writing on the images, this is still a photography challenge group, keep images with added writing on them out of this, thank you (unless, of course, the writing is part of the subject)
Judging / Voting Criteria
Please vote for your favourite(s) that fit the theme, as many as they are. Every vote counts!
Rewards & Prizes
- Bragging rights
- Banners for top ten photos
- Features for the Top 10 and 2 host choices (or as many from the top 10 that are in the group, plus the remaining places as ‘hosts’ choices’)
- Top voted will be Group Avatar from September until the next Avatar challenge
- Please remember this is the “Vision of Flight photography” challenge group :-) (not the Vision of Flight Photoshop group!)
- Works not added to the group cannot be featured when they end in the top 10 (‘computer says NO’). Adding to the group once the challenge is over will be too late. Please add your work to the group as you add it to the challenge! :-)
Cover Image: Red Arrows break by PhilEAF92