Anything goes, as long as:
- The group rules apply (they have been recently edited to make them clearer, please take a look)
- The date appears in the Description or Title (you can remove it at the end of this challenge) – MUST BE TAKEN IN 2013
This challenge will have 3 weeks to enter and one week to vote, so please enter photos of flying things in flight that were taken between 1st Jan 2013 and 10th February 2013.
- As close to straight out of the camera as possible please.
- No composites at all. No superimposed images. This is the Vision of Flight Photography challenge group, NOT the Vision of Flight PhotoShop challenge group. Thanks!
- WORK THAT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A PHOTOGRAPH WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED, even if it originally started as a photograph!!
- no writing on the images, this is still a photography challenge group, keep images with added writing on them out of this, thank you (unless, of course, the writing is part of the subject)
Judging / Voting Criteria
Please vote for your favourite(s) that fit the theme, as many as they are. Every vote counts!
Rewards & Prizes
- Bragging rights
- Banners for top ten photos
- Features for the Top 10 and 2 host choices (or as many from the top 10 that are in the group, plus the remaining places as ‘hosts’ choices’).
- If the winner gets more than 5 votes, there will be a voucher – this is NOT an invitation to solicitation of votes, but is mean to act as an incentive to participation
- Please remember this is the “Vision of Flight photography” challenge group :-) (not the Vision of Flight Photoshop group!)
- Works not added to the group cannot be featured when they end in the top 10 (‘computer says NO’). Adding to the group once the challenge is over will be too late. Please add your work to the group as you add it to the challenge! :-)