20% off everything. Seriously. Every. Single. Thing. Use CREEPY20

A Place to Start--The Place to Be

(Family Safe, 2 per Day) A friendly group where you can ‘test the waters’. Show us your work before sharing it more widely with the RedBubble community. Group active April 2015.

Questions, Comments and Requests for Groups

Corri Gryting Gutzman Corri Gryting ... 9970 posts

Here you may post your questions about various groups.
You do not need to be a host to answer. This is a good place to tell us if you find a group that has been disabled or inactive. You can also make group requests here.

bugboobunz bugboobunz 257 posts

Hey all! I have a message- I have recently become host of Crime Time, a writing group centered around crime/suspense/mystery writes. We are accepting short stories, novellas, novels, etc. Please come and check us out!

That sounds like a great group bugboobunz!
I hope you will also post a link for it at Advertise Your Favorite Group Here!

belgiumshepherd belgiumshepherd 1 post

being thick..how do I get my work from the home page to a place to start..ta muchly

Hi Belgium Shepherd,
The procedure has changed a little during recent Red Bubble revisions.
But basically, you have to start by joining the group. At the bottom of a group’s home page, is a link that says “See Rules and Join Group.” Click that link to read the rules and join the group.

So, for a Place to Start", if you haven’t done so already, Click here to see the rules and join.

Then, from your portfolio or art when you are editing an image, there is a Join Groups link. Click that and a list of all the groups to which you belong appears.
Click on each one to which you want to submit that image and then save your work.

Hope this helps. Bmail me if you need more details.