The rules have changed a bit so please read them carefully
How to Play – Rules
1. Your answer MUST contain the following information: Question # and correct answer, a link to where you found the answer or “I knew that one” or “my family/friend told me,” etc., and the date and time (ex. June 6, 4:30pm EDT) of your e-mail sent. Date and time only needs to be listed once after the last answer, the time just before you press the send button!! We want to see links to understand why the answer was incorrect and to make any changes necessary to avoid this.
2. Please only submit one answer per question. Read the questions carefully and don’t assume a search will lead you to the correct answer….double check KEYWORDS.
3.Two questions from random categories will be posted daily for six days at various times (due to the different time zones), each in a new post, Monday through Saturday.
4. All information in rule #1 must be included in your e-mail or your answers will be disqualified.
5. All 12 answers must be e-mailed to email@example.com no later than 10:00pm EDT USA on each Sunday. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please send ONLY one e-mail with all 12 answers + bonus question answers.
6. Now adding a bonus question for extra points, if needed! These will go toward any incorrect answers. You will need 3 correctly answered bonus questions to equal 1 challenge question.
7. Please use Game (#) as subject line.
8. Have fun!!
Category/sub-category – Sports & Leisure – A Good Read – Bestsellers
What is the subject of the non-fiction bestseller Eats, Shoots & Leaves?
Category/sub-category – People & Places – Myth & Legends – Fables, Folklore & Urban Legends
What retailer only started selling chocolate chip cookies after an urban legend claimed it overcharged somebody who asked for the recipe?
Category – Wild
What big-top act did circus star Jon Weiss liken to having a car hit you from behind at 65 mph?
Do NOT post your answers here – Please refer to rule 5 above.