The rules have changed a bit so please read them carefully
How to Play – Rules
1. Your answer MUST contain the following information: Question # and correct answer, a link to where you found the answer or “I knew that one” or “my family/friend told me,” etc., and the date and time (ex. June 6, 4:30pm EDT) of your e-mail sent.
2. Please only submit one answer per question. Read the questions carefully and don’t assume a search will lead you to the correct answer….double check KEYWORDS.
3.Two questions from random categories will be posted daily for six days at various times (due to the different time zones), each in a new post, Monday through Saturday.
4. All information in rule #1 must be included or your answers will be disqualified.
5. All 12 answers must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10:00pm EDT USA on each Sunday. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please ONLY send one e-mail with all 12 answers + bonus question answers.
6. Now adding a bonus question for extra points, if needed! These will go toward any incorrect answers. You will need 3 correctly answered bonus questions to equal 1 challenge question.
7. Please use Game (#) as subject line.
8. Have fun!!
Last 2 questions for Game 2 – Send one e-mail with answers to all 12 questions + bonus questions to email@example.com
Category/sub-category – Sports & Leisure – Chic & Strange Food Selections
What name is given to a Chinese meal usually consisting of dumplings served in steamed baskets accompanied by tea?
Category/sub-category – Wild
What architect’s designs did pundit Hal Foster say “look as though they could be broken into with a can opener”?
Category – Wild
What celebrated aviator was buried beneath a Java plum tree in Kipahulu, Maui?
Do NOT post your answers here – Please refer to rule 5 above.