The rules have changed a bit so please read them carefully
How to Play – Rules
1. Your answer MUST contain the following information: Question # and correct answer, a link to where you found the answer or “I knew that one” or “my family/friend told me,” etc., and the date and time (ex. June 6, 4:30pm EDT) of your e-mail sent.
2. Please only submit one answer per question. Read the questions carefully and don’t assume a search will lead you to the correct answer….double check KEYWORDS.
3.Two questions from random categories will be posted daily for six days at various times (due to the different time zones), each in a new post, Monday through Saturday.
4. All information in rule #1 must be included or your answers will be disqualified.
5. All 12 answers must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10:00pm EDT USA on each Sunday. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please ONLY send one e-mail with all 12 answers + bonus question answers.
6. Now adding a bonus question for extra points, if needed! These will go toward any incorrect answers. You will need 3 correctly answered bonus questions to equal 1 challenge question.
7. Please use Game (#) as subject line.
8. Have fun!!
Category/sub-category – People & Places – Exotic Adventures – Adventures in Transportation
What Asian car maker advertised that better gas mileage was “a civic responsibility”?
Category/sub-category – Science & Nature – Mother Nature – Nature of the Land & Sea
What country’s Atlantic and Pacific coasts can you see from the top of Mount Irazu, at least on a clear day?
Category – Wild
What artists often work their way up as “cel washers” and “in-betweeners”?
Do NOT post your answers here – Please refer to rule 5 above.