The rules have changed a bit so please read them carefully
How to Play – Rules
1. Your answer MUST contain the following information: Question # and correct answer, a link to where you found the answer or “I knew that one” or “my family/friend told me,” etc., and the date and time (ex. June 6, 4:30pm EDT) of your e-mail sent.
2. Please only submit one answer per question. Read the questions carefully and don’t assume a search will lead you to the correct answer….double check KEYWORDS.
3.Two questions from random categories will be posted daily for six days at various times (due to the different time zones), each in a new post, Monday through Saturday.
4. All information in rule #1 must be included or your answers will be disqualified.
5. All 12 answers must be e-mailed to email@example.com no later than 10:00pm EDT USA on each Sunday. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please ONLY send one e-mail with all 12 answers + bonus question answers.
6. Now adding a bonus question for extra points, if needed! These will go toward any incorrect answers. You will need 3 correctly answered bonus questions to equal 1 challenge question.
7. Please use Game (#) as subject line.
8. Have fun!!
Category/sub-category – Science & Nature – Mother Nature – Land Animals
What was the last flick that Cheetah, the chimp from Tarzan movies, appeared in before retiring in 1967?
Category/sub-category – History – Fads & Fashions of the 50’s
What haircut, more closely associated with punk, did the 101st Airborne Division wear when it jumped out of planes over France in WWII?
Category – Wild
What occupation was ranked the lowest in the 2002 edition of the Jobs Rated Almanac?
Do NOT post your answers here – Please refer to rule 5 above.