The rules have changed a bit so please read them carefully
How to Play – Rules
1. Your answer MUST contain the following information: Question # and correct answer, a link to where you found the answer or “I knew that one” or “my family/friend told me,” etc., and the date and time (ex. June 6, 4:30pm EDT) of your e-mail sent.
2. Please only submit one answer per question. Read the questions carefully and don’t assume a search will lead you to the correct answer….double check KEYWORDS.
3.Two questions from random categories will be posted daily for six days at various times (due to the different time zones), each in a new post, Monday through Saturday.
4. All information in rule #1 must be included or your answers will be disqualified.
5. All 12 answers must be e-mailed to email@example.com no later than 10:00pm EDT USA on each Sunday. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please ONLY send one e-mail with all 12 answers + bonus question answers.
6. Now adding a bonus question for extra points, if needed! These will go toward any incorrect answers. You will need 3 correctly answered bonus questions to equal 1 challenge question.
7. Please use Game (#) as subject line.
8. Have fun!!
Category/sub-category – People & Places – Fables, Folklore & Urban Legends
What ancient people imagined a soul that included a ka that stayed with the body and a ba that goes to the afterworld?
Category/sub-category – Entertainment
What Russian ballerina, choosing death over career-ending surgery, uttered the last words: “Get my swan costume ready”?
Category – Wild
What detective became the first fictional character to receive an Honorary Fellowship from Britain’s Royal Society of Chemistry?
Do NOT post your answers here – Please refer to rule 5 above.