*The Treasure Hunt series of challenges from A to Z.
Please read the following carefully and make sure your entry complies or your image will be removed from the challenge.
ALL IMAGES MUST BE NEW AND TAKEN AFTER THE LAUNCH OF THIS CHALLENGE (July 19, 2009). DATE THE IMAGE WAS TAKEN MUST BE IN THE DESCRIPTION.
1. All photos/paintings must contain as the MAIN focus something that starts with the letter “D” dishes, daisies, dominos, dolphins, etc.
2. You must place in the description the following – “D is for…” and state what your D is.
3. D is NOT for dog….must be an animal which species/name starts with D….dalmatian, dragonfly, diamondback rattler, dingo, driftwood, etc.
4. NO EXTREME MACROS OR CLOSE-UPS…Unless it is an insect or very small object that start with the letter D. You must be able to see clearly what it is.
5. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED TO THE GROUP WITH THE ABOVE INFORMATION ADDED TO THE DESCRIPTION. NO EXCEPTIONS*
Vote for your favorite image or images that best fits the theme of the challenge.
Winning entry will become the group avatar for the week and winning artist will be featured artist of the week.
The Top Ten entries will be featured for the week.
One non winning entry will be the Spotlight of the Week.
*PLEASE READ THE RULES OF THE CHALLENGE BEFORE ENTERING.
NO NUDITY OR SAFE FILTERS
Hosts do NOT enter challenges.*