Shop

✿ PAINT BOOK ✿ (NO photography...Paintings only)

Traditional Art ONLY! (Oil, Watercolor, Acrylics, pencil drawings, etc)

FEATURES & WEEKLY WINNERS! (1-15-10)

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2610 posts

THE NIGHT LIFE
What a gorgeous display from our outstanding Artists! Bravo!!

Today’s Daily Feature:
1-15-10…Falkirk Wheel At Night

OUTSTANDING DAILY FEATURES are chosen from the 12 daily features.
At the end of the week, those 7 Outstanding Daily winners compete for the Outstanding Weekly Feature
At the end of the month, those 4 Outstanding Weekly Features compete for the Outstanding Monthy Feature!
The final winner will receive a $20 RB Voucher and a place of honor on the Home Page until the next monthly winner is chosen!

OUTSTANDING WEEKLY FEATURE WINNER: 1/9-1/15

OUTSTANDING WEEKLY FEATURE WINNER: 1/2-1/8

SUPERB WORK, my friends!
Pat, Teresa & Heather

dove99 dove99 35 posts

They are all breathtaking!!

Thank you, DiDi! You are such a valued member…I truly appreciate your consistent support!

Mike Wytinck Mike Wytinck 26 posts

Absolutely stunning images. Congrats to all!!

Also a HUGE Thank you to the hosts of this wonderful group, you’re doing an awesome job and your hard work is appreciated!!

ronda chatelle ronda chatelle 411 posts

Whoaaaaaaaaa! These night features are AMAZING! Stunning work by the artists and hosts! Breathtaking selections! My favorite is “Falkirk Wheel at Night” by Claire Shearer!

aaeiinnn aaeiinnn 606 posts

wow pat
how ever can just one be best
amazedat the QUALITY

TatumWulff TatumWulff 3407 posts

Thank you so much for the feature Pat, of Shibuya Street Life, Tokyo!!!! I’m so honored and so grateful!! I’m going to take a closer look at the other featured works, which all look fabulous!!!

Many thanks! xo

Alixzandra Alixzandra 720 posts

There are some fabulous works in this collection of outstanding features. City of Blinding Lights by Jim Nooney, is a wow! and I love Peter Holmes Work! Well done to all!

reclusiveartist reclusiveartist 316 posts

I love big city lights! These are sparkling. Congratulations on a very outstanding display of features!! xx

MIKE…RONDA…ANNIE…TATUM…ALIXZANDRA…LISA…You guys are the BEST! Thanks for the continual support!

Rita Blom Rita Blom 2511 posts

Amazing and so colourful and brilliant. Congratulations to all the winners they are magical.

Anne McKinnell Anne McKinnell 54 posts

Thank you so much for the feature, I am very honoured to be included in such a gorgeous group of shots!!!

Jay Morgan Jay Morgan 75 posts

Very beautiful images congratulations to all .