PAINT BOOK (NO photography...Paintings only)

Traditional Art ONLY! (Oil, Watercolor, Acrylics, pencil drawings, etc)

11-5-12 FEATURES: AUTUMN FIRE

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2573 posts

11-5-12 FEATURES: AUTUMN FIRE

THANK YOU ALL for these magnificent works of art! The hot oranges, brilliant yellows and fiery reds are total eye-candy!

Our congratulations to CHARLES & PATRICIA HARKINS for being our ARTISTS OF THE DAY!
Please let them know how much we appreciate their fabulous work! BRAVO!!

|
A Time To Come, A Time Of The Past by Charles & Patricia Harkins ~ Picture Oregon|

Autumn Leaves by Chris Lord

" Fall Fenced In " by canonman99

|

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time,
if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

Enjoy & Have Fun Creating!
hugs….Pat

Alberto  DeJesus Alberto DeJesus 223 posts

Thank you so much Pat, it’s an honour and congratulations to fellow photographers whose fine work is part of this feature page!

Chris Brunton Chris Brunton 1757 posts

WOW, what beautiful autumn images featured Pat. Congratulations to all on your fabulous autumn photos.

liesbeth liesbeth 813 posts

beautifull colours of autumn.. Great collection Pat.

LoneAngel LoneAngel 5388 posts

stunning collection .. huge congrats everyone

Lee d'Entremont Lee d'Entremont 4997 posts

Brilliant & Beautiful! Congratulations to all featured artists!!!

PhotosByHealy PhotosByHealy 2428 posts

What a glorious celebration of the season. And thank you so much, Pat, for including two of my images The Trail and Maple Leaves. I greatly appreciate the honour and support given.

Congratulations to all the artists whose works have been featured today. Beautiful and well done.

- Gene

Malcolm Chant Malcolm Chant 45 posts

Thank you to everyone who commented.

Brenda Dahl Brenda Dahl 145 posts

Wonderful images. I am really excited to be part of them. I recently joined this group and this is a wonderful welcome for me…

Beatrice Cloake Pasquier Beatrice Cloak... 8990 posts

What beauty! Gorgeous collection. Congratulations to you all!

AuntDot AuntDot 5600 posts

All very beautiful! Congratulations to the talented artists!

JohnDSmith JohnDSmith 1811 posts

Appreciate the feature ,….THANK YOU !

kkphoto1 kkphoto1 185 posts

Thank you. I’m so very honored to have “The Leaves Of Autumn” featured on this page! Congrats to all the others for having their lovely works featured! kay (kkphoto1).

Laurie Minor Laurie Minor 1572 posts

WOW! Such a vibrant, colorful collection! Thank you very much, Pat! Congrats to Charles & Patricia on their Artists of The Day feature & to all!!

MarianBendeth MarianBendeth 1672 posts

Awe-inspiring!
Congratulations to everyone!
Thank you so much for including my “Meandering”!

Susie Peek Susie Peek 1160 posts

Gorgeous autumnal colours ~ great selection Pat .. many congrats everyone featured :)

Evita Evita 14766 posts

Superb collection…. beautiful images… Congratulations to all featured !!!! ☺♥

Eivor Kuchta Eivor Kuchta 130 posts

What a colorful collection! Thank you so much for including me in this one. Congratulations to all the rest of you being featured!

Rita Blom Rita Blom 3175 posts

Brilliant beautiful Autumn. Wonderful choices Pat,
My Congratulations to Charles & Patricia Harkins for the wonderful colour. Congratulations to all the featured artists.

ronda chatelle ronda chatelle 404 posts

Such beauty! Awesome Autumn captures! Congratulations to all the featured artists and to you Miss Pat….for putting it all together!!!

Nigel Bangert Nigel Bangert 800 posts

Awesome colours, amazing works.

Chris Lord Chris Lord 666 posts

What an glorious time of year the Autumn is, it has certainly inspired our talented artists to produce all of these beautiful artworks. Congratulations to everyone with pieces in this gorgeous Fall gallery. And of course a huge thank you to Pat for including my humble offering, such an honor to be able to participate. I’m thrilled and very grateful.

texnotropio texnotropio 291 posts

congrats everyone; wonderful collection

EdsMum EdsMum 14252 posts

Glorious colours and pictures, well done to all, Shirley

kalaryder kalaryder 10326 posts

Wonderful colours, well done to all