40% off posters. 35% off kids apparel. 20% off everything else with code CM20.

PAINT BOOK (NO photography...Paintings only)

Traditional Art ONLY! (Oil, Watercolor, Acrylics, pencil drawings, etc)

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2568 posts

THANK YOU ALL for sharing these magnificent art pieces! So stately and tall…..we love them all!

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if
their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

Enjoy & Have Fun Creating!

BarbL BarbL 317 posts

Stunning choices!! Reminds us of how exceptional this earth is! Thank you for including my image among…

Margi Margi 393 posts

wow, what a collection of my favourite subject, fantastic work everyone:))

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 9568 posts

Pat, What a stunning gallery. Congratulations to all!
Thank you very much for including my work!

Lee d'Entremont Lee d'Entremont 4745 posts

Gorgeous Trees, Congratulations to all of you on your well deserved features!

suzannem73 suzannem73 122 posts

Thanks so much, Pat, for this special honor. I am thrilled to be included in this beautiful gallery. Congratulations to all of the artists.

dgrizzle dgrizzle 995 posts

Pat this is a most beautiful gallery of trees, congratulations to all. Thank you for including my work with these wonderfully talented artists, I am honored.

AuntDot AuntDot 5496 posts

Congratulations to all the talented featured artists! Lovely work!

heidiannemorris heidiannemorris 21 posts

wonderful :) thank you for featuring my image too… Brilliant Art here♥

Irene  Burdell Irene Burdell 831 posts

Thank you so much Pat for the features , well done to all the artists x

kkphoto1 kkphoto1 181 posts

Thank you kindly for featuring my “Autumn Trail” I’m very honored to be featured with such wonderful works of art, there are on this page!

Magriet Meintjes Magriet Meintjes 3818 posts

Thank you so much for the honour to be part of such a brilliant collection of beautiful artworks Pat! Congrats to all fellow members, well done and deserved!

Lynn Starner Lynn Starner 181 posts

Wonderful gallery Pat! Thanks so much for including my image too!

Chris Lord Chris Lord 698 posts

Very excited to find my “Up on the Downs” amongst this gorgeous collection Pat, thank you so very much. Big congrats are due to all the talented folks up there on this gallery wall, gorgeous work everyone.

Congratulations to all featured artists with their wonderful work and I thank Pat for including my work….

sundawg7 sundawg7 832 posts

To say I’m honoured to be included in such a superb collection, is an understatement. Sincerest thanks and congratulations to my fellow featured artists.

Rita Blom Rita Blom 3319 posts

So beautiful, my mother taught me to love trees and I know that she would be thrilled to see how many we have planted on our 75 acre property.
Very beautiful works here today!
Lovely choices Pat and CONGRATULATIONS to All the featured artists. I am humbled to be here amongst them.

Susie Peek Susie Peek 1106 posts

Wow what a stunning display of work ~ great selection Pat ~ many congrats everyone on your well-deserved features!

Chantal PhotoPix Chantal PhotoPix 24 posts

Congratulations to all those featured in this superb collection and thank you for including me!

JolanteHesse JolanteHesse 565 posts

Wonderful images!

frontofbicycle frontofbicycle 281 posts

Beautiful Trees ….

dedmanshootn dedmanshootn 1451 posts

super gallery af grat works! congrats all!

Laurie Search Laurie Search 292 posts

What gorgeous images!!!! Congratulations to all who are featured here!!! And thank you SOOOO much, Pat, for including an image of mine!!! I’m honored!!!! :)))

Eivor Kuchta Eivor Kuchta 149 posts

What an amazing collection! I feel very honored to be included. Thank you very much! Congratulations to everyone featured here!

Nigel Bangert Nigel Bangert 806 posts

Congratulations all, fantastic gallery.