PAINT BOOK (NO photography...Paintings only)

Traditional Art ONLY! (Oil, Watercolor, Acrylics, pencil drawings, etc)

9-11-11 NEVER FORGET....9-11 MEMORIAL

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2568 posts

On this National Day of Remembrance…
our attention & prayers are focused on those
who lost their lives needlessly during a malicious attack on the United States.
By remembering…
we keep the possibility of a repeat attack uppermost in our minds and remain
in a mode of readiness.
GOD BLESS AMERICA,
and all other countries suffering death and violence at the hands of oppressors.Let us hold hands across the nations, in strength & unity.

|

9-22-11….NEW ADDITIONS

Freedoms Pride
by Sheryl Unwin

9-13-11….NEW ADDITIONS

9/11 Tribute Lights and the Freedom Tower
by Chris Lord

September 11th 2011, Downtown Manhattan
by Chris Lord

9-11 Candids Response … Changed#1
by leih2008

Stars, Bars and a Protector (In remembrance of 911)
by Neal Ehlers

The Star-Spangled Banner—Francis Scott Key
by ChasSinklier

NYC
by David McMahon

Ground Zero 5105 / New York
by Mart Delvalle

Ground Zero 5117 New York
by Mart Delvalle

Ground Zero 5095 New York
by Mart Delvalle

A TRIBUTE TO THOSE WHO DIED 11 SEP 2001
by RGHunt

Ground Zero 5093 New York
by Mart Delvalle

9-11-11…ORIGINAL ENTRIES

Remember 09-11-2001
by Johanna26

Ground Zero – 9/12/2001
by Richard Earl

The Day After…………..
by WhiteDove Studio kj gordon

—————————-
☆ º ♥ •.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆ Bonita’s Heart Felt Tribute To Sept11-01 ☆ º ♥ •.¸.•´ ♥ º ☆
by Rapture777
—————————-

911 Flight 93 Memorial
by Marcia Rubin

We will never forget
by missmoneypenny

911 Remembered
by AnnDixon

One day…………
by hampshirelady

Memory 343
by Michael Gunterman

God Bless America
by David McMahon

American Flag on Train. . .Union Pacific
by kodakcameragirl

Remember – Never Forget!
by Ted Busby

A Time To Remember
by tscp

World Trade Center – 2011 – 10th Anniversary
by Ted Busby

Through to Ground Zero-II
by a m .

“God Bless the U.S.A.

Stars, Bars and a Protector
by Neal Ehlers

by Sandy Keeton":http://www.redbubble.com/people/sandyk/art/7703...

untitled flag
by leapdaybride

WINGS: Remembering 9/11
by AuntDot

THREE DOVES OF PEACE…. DEDICATED TO SEPT 11tH 2001
by Sherri…Charmaine Nicholas

Remember
by peechez2010

Liberty
by jeanlphotos

10 Years After
by Ted Busby

9-11 MEMORIAL

FLAGS x 5
by ctheworld

———-
.♥➷♥• Stars & Stripes Rose For 9-11 In Rememberance.♥➷♥• ¨
by Rapture777
———-

Memory Beads USA 09/11/2001
by MarjorieB

Beatrice Cloake Pasquier Beatrice Cloak... 9131 posts

That day the world shivered with horror!

Sue Nichol Sue Nichol 2813 posts

Wonderful tributes, thinking of all who lost loved ones on that dreadful day.

Livvy Young Livvy Young 2699 posts

Great tributes,will be thinking of those who have lost.

dgrizzle dgrizzle 996 posts

What a very nice rememberance Pat, congratulations to all & keeping all who have lost that dreadful day in our thoughts & prayers.

Susie Peek Susie Peek 1110 posts

Poignant creative images ~ sending my thoughts and prayers

Kay Clark Kay Clark 912 posts

Wonderful tributes – sending my thoughts and prayers.

Lee d'Entremont Lee d'Entremont 4756 posts

Incredible & Moving Features! Congratulations to all of you on your well deserved Features!

AuntDot AuntDot 5494 posts

Thank you for putting this together, Pat, and for including my tribute. I do so appreciate that you and other RB hosts encourage members to contribute their tributes and memories for this 9/11 anniversary. It is an important outlet for us to express our grief and our hopes for the future.

RGHunt RGHunt 7153 posts

Excellent Pat. Great images. And for sure "NEVER FORGET!!!!

paolo1955 paolo1955 3925 posts

Great selection Congratulations to all the features.

Ted Busby Ted Busby 574 posts

Excellent presentation!

Carol Clifford Carol Clifford 301 posts

A very memorable grouping of photos! We definitely will never forget all those beautiful souls taken from the world. May they rest in the shelter of our Lord.

Sandieh81 Sandieh81 93 posts

Beautiful. God Bless the families

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 11084 posts

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°× Congratulations To All Wonderful heart felt tributes as we take time to Reflect today in Rememberance, Wonderful Pictures and works of Art so heart warming ,Wonderful selections and viewing Nicely done and displayed Pat Beautiful,Thank you for all you do within this group and beyond to make it special for us all hugs,I am honoured and thrilled to be amongst those featured with all these wonderful talented Artists, in this Wonderful Heart warming Galllery..* Ty Again

jeanlphotos jeanlphotos 6759 posts

BEAUTIFUL…………BEAUTIFUL…………..Tributes…Nicely presented Pat..And I thank you for adding mine among these awesome tributes…Thanks again ..And Congrats to everyone!!!!

Rita Blom Rita Blom 3167 posts

HOW COULD WE FORGET! It has been burned on our memory for ever. The tributes presented here Pat are beautiful, stark, and indelible. I wept yesterday watching TV coverage of those terrible atrocities that have left so many bereft of their family and friends in the most inhumane way. Here in Australia there were many memorial services around the country for all the Americans, and all the people from around the world going about what they thought would be another normal day.
We all remember where we were and what we were doing and no ‘WE WILL NEVER FORGET!’ Our prayers and love go out to you all.

Michael  Gunterman Michael Gunte... 65 posts

Congrats all and such wonderful tributes…..

Guendalyn Guendalyn 2358 posts

CONGRATULACION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ulla Jensen Ulla Jensen 1074 posts

Wonderful and very moving…..A great tribute to all the lost souls and their families.

Elisabeta Hermann Elisabeta Hermann 5251 posts

Unbelievable BEAUTIFUL and memorable collection of FEATURES, dear Pat!
CONGRATULATIONS to all whose gorgeous and heart touching works are part of this commemoration page!

Evita Evita 13073 posts

Beautiful moving images and wonderful Tribute !!! ♥♥♥

NVSphoto NVSphoto 47 posts

Wonderful tributes, but a moment in time that you wished never would have happened.

leih2008 leih2008 1559 posts

Pat, WOW………….. I am Extremely Honored to be Featured among his group of Artist Here @ # 1 Artists of Redbubble as NO ONE WOULD EVER HAVE WANTED TO HAVE TO MEMORIALIZE THIS HORRIFIC EVENT!!

It is my hope and “Prayer” that my those who have the time can read the details of my art featured; “9-11 Candids Response … Change #1” The Prayer Offered by our Pastor Lance Cook “PRIOR to the Events of 9-11” Inspired me to do quite a bit of my “RESPONSE” … behind my lens … and who I am today … “I owe a lot to that prayer” Thank YOU Pastor Lance Cook for Inspiring me to respond!

~Giving me the gift to inspire others! To share my art. My art much of it is not published here on anywhere else it is, “GIVEN” to those who have served this Unitied States for our Freedom prior to the events that took place on 9-11, in addition to Breast Cancer, M.S. Society and others~

Congratulations to my Fellow Artists I know YOUR passions and the amount of energy it takes from me capturing these things takes much from ones soul and inspires another.

Wishing everyone Peace, Love, Light, Healing and Unity in Great Thanks for this Honor and Feature of my work,

Lei H
La Mirada, CA USA

Chris Lord Chris Lord 677 posts

I have been out all day and evening today so it is with great pleasure that I come home to find my two newest images a part of this wonderful remembrance wall. I spent those terrible days in 2001 working in New York City and felt first hand the shock and horror this city experienced and sitting in my living room I could smell the smoke of the smoldering wrecked buildings not that far downtown from me. I am most pleased and honored to participate here at this time. Thanks so much Pat for the opportunity and congrats to my fellow artists with featured works above.