PAINT BOOK (NO photography...Paintings only)

Traditional Art ONLY! (Oil, Watercolor, Acrylics, pencil drawings, etc)

8-6-11 FEATURES: STORY TELLERS

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2539 posts

STORY TELLERS

Each image tells a story….SOME are not at all what you may think!
THANK YOU ALL for sharing these fabulous ‘talking-pictures’….!

life reader
by Morpho Pyrrou

Ballet Studio by Philip Gresham

THE GRAD
by DebraLee Wiseberg

Policeman on a Camel
by Sheila Laurens

Enjoy & Have Fun Clicking
hugs…Pat

Evita Evita 14849 posts

Thank you so much Pat for including one of mine (“A Little Stretch”) among such fabulous works!!!!!
Congratulations to all other featured artists!!! ☺♥

steppeland steppeland 1442 posts

Aww, such a great idea for a feature page, Pat, and such truly great images you selected! I’m delighted to find one of my street pics featured omong such great work!
Thank you for all the work you do for this group – and a big CONGRATS to all my fellow group-members featured here!

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 10459 posts

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°× Congratulations To All Beautiful Pictures and Works Of Art Nicely presented and arranged

vbk70 vbk70 897 posts

Congratulations to all. Wonderful works!

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 4152 posts

Great collection of “Stories” her – congratulation to all the talented artists.
Pat, I love the way you mix photos and paintings – it adds so much to the viewing experience ☺

Nigel Bangert Nigel Bangert 806 posts

Brilliant images that show the diversity of this site and especially this group. Thanks for including one of mine I am really pleased to be in such great company.

jainiemac jainiemac 1324 posts

a wonderful selection of stunning beautiful works !!

Deborah V Townsend Deborah V Town... 434 posts

You are right Pat – each do tell a story and no matter how we guess, we will never know. That is what I love about photography :). Congratulations to all of these Artists and thank you for Featuring my “Carnival Time”

machka machka 1679 posts

Amazing selection. Congratulations to all featured artists.

hjaynefoster hjaynefoster 54 posts

I am thrilled and somewhat shocked to be amongst this great collection of ‘Story Tellers’. Congratulations to all those featured. Some truly amazing work here.

DeborahZaragoza DeborahZaragoza 315 posts

That last pic is you isn’t Pat? That is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to all these wonderful artistis and their excellent works of art. Thank you Pat for being such a great and gracias host. Cheers to everyone! deb

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2539 posts

@DEBORAH: No….that isn’t me………..just thought it was fun, colorful and ‘story telling’.
THANKS for the loyal support, my friend.

THANKS TO ALL for the continued loyalty, love & kindness you extend to your fellow members and me! LOVE you ALL!

Beatrice Cloake Beatrice Cloake 9336 posts

Awesome work. Such uplifting display! Congratulations to all of you.

Barbara Manis Barbara Manis 512 posts

Wonderful work, everyone! Thanks for including one of mine, Pat!

paolo1955 paolo1955 3764 posts

Congratulations to all the featured

dunawori dunawori 368 posts

Congratulations to all the talented artists featured here.. There’s such a wonderful diversity, very impressive!!
Also, many thanks for including Bird Song & Policeman on a Camel to feature here too.. I feel extremely honoured and humbled XX
Sheila

Mark Smart Mark Smart 317 posts

Thank you Pat for including my image in the group feature page. Well done to all the other artists!

autumnwind autumnwind 7161 posts

Congrats to all amazing featured artists! Thank you Pat so, so much for the huge honor! I am so thrilled and grateful beyond words to be chosen among such talent! HUGS! XOXOXOXOXOXOXXOOXXXOOXOX

Mart Delvalle Mart Delvalle 80 posts

Thanks Pat!! Very proud to be there. Wonderful works and wonderful artists…

AuntDot AuntDot 5425 posts

All these images made me pause and really look at them a long time! Fabulous selection! Congratulations to the talented artists!

Eivor Kuchta Eivor Kuchta 163 posts

Wow, this is an amazing collection of images, and I’m so surprised and very honored to see one of my pictures here, “Catching some air”. Thank you so much for doing this, Pat! Congratulations to everyone who got to be featured here!

Esperanza Gallego Esperanza Gallego 742 posts

This is a wonderful Gallery, congratulations to all:)

virginian virginian 13273 posts

Wonderful choices. Congrats to all.

DebraLee Wiseberg DebraLee Wiseberg 775 posts

Pat…this is a stunning display of some really special work. I thank you for including my work here. Well done. You are good at this!

I send my regards and thank you once again for the encouragement!

Debra