Standard Shipping for delivery by Dec 24 has ended. Most products available with Express Shipping.

PAINT BOOK (NO photography...Paintings only)

Traditional Art ONLY! (Oil, Watercolor, Acrylics, pencil drawings, etc)

7-30-11 FEATURES: Shades of Yellow

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2611 posts

SHADES OF YELLOW

Aren’t these absolutely gorgeous! This dynamic color awakens our energy source all the way down to our happy, dancin’ feet!!

Yellow Bus
by Jerry L. Barrett

On Golden Pond
by Garth Smith

The Shudder, The Stumble, The Swerve…
by Janis Zroback

Amber Glow At Big Lake
by Charles and Patricia Harkins

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

Enjoy & Have Fun Creating!
hugs….Pat

vaggypar vaggypar 13949 posts

Great Work !!

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3853 posts

Gorgeous selection of the vibrant primary colour.
Congratulations to you all – you work is a joy to view ☺

Silvia Ganora Silvia Ganora 500 posts

I’m thrilled to be among such great artists! Thanks a bunch for choosing my egg pic! :) Congrats all!!!

vbk70 vbk70 867 posts

Congratulations to all featured artists. Wonderful work!!

Sharon House Sharon House 324 posts

A beautifully vibrant array of glorious warmth and sunshine. Thankyou Pat for the inclusion of one of my images here, and congraulations to all the other featured artists!!!

Selina Ryles Selina Ryles 73 posts

wow thankyou so much for featuring my piece ‘taking flight’ and congratulations to everybody else who has been featured

Marcelle Raphael Marcelle Raphael 2406 posts

Thank you so much for featuring my mum! I am honored to be listed with these great works! Congratulations to everyone!

GreyHeron GreyHeron 22 posts

Thank you for featuring my watercolour ‘Golden Rose’ – I am delighted! Congratulations to all artists.

PhotosByHealy PhotosByHealy 2275 posts

Yet another fantastic presentation of wonderful art, Pat. And thank you so much for including my image Stealing the Limelight amongst them. I truly appreciate the support and honour.

And congratulations to all the artists whose wonderful artworks have been featured here today. Well done.

-Gene

Marjorie Wallace Marjorie Wallace 1147 posts

What a gorgeous collection of features. Congrats to all featured artists.

Vickie Emms Vickie Emms 5112 posts

You are so right Pat, these are such warm and beautiful yellows, all worth a very close view.
Many thanks for including my Goat’s Beard in this selection

virginian virginian 14050 posts

Congratulations to all.

AuntDot AuntDot 5551 posts

I’m thrilled that Shine From Within is included in this fantastic collection! Thanks, Pat! Congratulations to all the featured artists. Yellow is one of my most favorite colors.

Sprezzatura Sprezzatura 226 posts

What a stunning collection, Pat. Perfect title for this warm and yet vibrant colour. I am so honoured to be featured amongst these wonderful artists. A big congratulations to all. Cat:)

Sherri     Nicholas Sherri Nic... 2901 posts

How Gorgeous Pat, all the this beautiful art and so cheery, I love all of them and I thank you so much for the honor of being featured with all thes wonderful artist…thank you so so much..
Sherri:):)
CONGRATULATIONS!! YOU TO ALL YOU FANTASTIC ARTIST!!!

Elisabeta Hermann Elisabeta Hermann 5408 posts

What a GORGEOUS selection, dear Pat!!!

Congratulations to ALL the artists!!!

Evita Evita 14174 posts

Wow..Stunning works… Congratulations to all featured artists !!!!! ☺♥
Beautiful selections Pat !!! ☺♥

Carol Clifford Carol Clifford 308 posts

Fabulous work by all the artists. Congrats to all. A wonderful sunny collection! Cheers, Carol

steppeland steppeland 1450 posts

Wow, such a wonderful Yellow collection, Pat! Fabulous features gallery! Thank you so much for adding one ofmy works, and a big CONGRATS to all the featured artists!

Darren Kitchen Darren Kitchen 2 posts

Thankyou so much for featuring my piece sunset dreams. Congrats to all

DeeZ (D L Honeycutt) DeeZ (D L Hone... 2319 posts

Wonderful selections! Congratulations to all! Beautiful!

machka machka 1724 posts

Beautiful selection! Congratulations to all featured artists.

Lee d'Entremont Lee d'Entremont 4999 posts

AMAZING FEATURES!!!!…Congratulations to all of You!

Ladymoose Ladymoose 1044 posts

Beautiful:-)