PAINT BOOK (NO photography...Paintings only)

Traditional Art ONLY! (Oil, Watercolor, Acrylics, pencil drawings, etc)

NEED NEW HOST(S)

Beatrice Cloake Beatrice Cloake 8339 posts

Oh Pat, how I understand your decision. You have been such a wonderful host, full of joy and dedication. Your great choice of features have been such a treat to our eyes and heart.

I hope that you will have a good rest and still enjoy a great time on the site. Good luck with finding a host. Love xxxx Beatrice

Lee d'Entremont Lee d'Entremont 5003 posts

So Sorry to hear this sad news Pat, but we all understand. Get stronger & stay well.
You will be missed!

All the Best to You!

Lee

Elisabeta Hermann Elisabeta Hermann 5408 posts

Our dearest Pat,

I’m speechless…I don’t know what to say.

I’m brokenhearted and I will miss you more than words can ever express.
It’s good to hear that you will be still around here in RB and co-host the “Art Universe” Group.

Your health is more important than anything else, and your family, of course.

Please, please take care of yourself and know that John and I love you very, very much and we pray for you.

Thank you for EVERYTHING,

God Bless you always,
Betty & John

Britta Döll Britta Döll 177 posts

Wishing you all the best, Pat.
You are a wonderful host, a loving and lovely person. I hope you will recover full strength soon. Take care!

Barbara Manis Barbara Manis 507 posts

Dear Pat, so sorry to hear that you can no longer host this group. You have been such an extraordinary host. Your health comes first though, and I hope that you will be able to get the rest that you need.

Hugs,
Barbara

Werner Padarin Werner Padarin 777 posts

many thanks for your dedication to this group, Pat – look after yourself!

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2610 posts

THANK YOU ALL for your love, support & blessings…..I truly appreciate your loyalty.
It was extremely difficult for me to totally give up my “#1 Baby”, so instead of turning over the group,
I have added two co-hosts (see group page) to join with me and share the load.

jason21 will be in charge of all the Challenges and sunshinesmiles83 will assist with the daily Features.

Thank you again for your concerns regarding my health, dear ones. I promise to take care & continue the process of healing.

Elisabeta Hermann Elisabeta Hermann 5408 posts

How wonderful is to wake up to such an EXCELLENT NEWS!!!

FANTASTIC, our dearest Pat!!!

A HUGE WELCOME to jason21 and sunshinesmiles83, and a HUGE THANK YOU!!!

And Pat,….I know you always keep your promises…:)…so:

Heather Thorsen Heather Thorsen 65 posts

Thinking of you Pat, and hope that you are soon well up to speed again. Thank you for all the hard work you put into the group, and welcome to the 2 new co-hosts.
regards
Heather

sundawg7 sundawg7 846 posts

I’m so happy you found 2 co-hosts Pat to continue the group…and that you haven’t totally left it. It would’ve been so unfortunate to have to close this superb group. To sunshinesmiles and jason, I’m very pleased you saved the group from closure and I look forward to continue submitting my images. Welcome aboard.
Regards,
Ron

Evita Evita 13800 posts

Wonderful news Pat !!!
Welcome Sunshinesmiles and Jason!!!
♥♥♥

Sue Nichol Sue Nichol 2843 posts

Thank you for being such a wonderful host, I wish you all the best with your health and family x

shutterbug261 shutterbug261 141 posts

that’s GREAT NEWS! so glad that you’ll have help in running the group and you can make your health your first priority. keep up the great work and welcome to the two new co-hosts!

RGHunt RGHunt 6903 posts

I’m glad your still going to hang in here. I’m also glad some bodies stepped up to help you out. Best of health to you!!!!

dgrizzle dgrizzle 1016 posts

oh YAY, I am so glad to hear you are not leaving wooooohoooo!

dgrizzle dgrizzle 1016 posts

& a Big welcome to the new co-hosts! Thank you for stepping up to help Pat out!

jainiemac jainiemac 1333 posts

thank you Pat for your wonderful cheerful personality it shines through , please take care much love Jane.