Shop

✿ PAINT BOOK ✿ (NO photography...Paintings only)

Traditional Art ONLY! (Oil, Watercolor, Acrylics, pencil drawings, etc)

NEED NEW HOST(S)

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2610 posts

Hi Everyone……………………………

Sooooooo sorry….but the time has come to find a new host for this fabulous group!!!
My strength has not been the same since heart surgery in October and many more outside demands have
planted themselves into my life. I am NOT leaving RB, just narrowing down my groups to One…co-host at ART UNIVERSE (PAINT BOOK)

This notice is dated: July 28, 2011
PLEASE BMAIL ME if you are interested. If there is no response by Sunday…..July 31, 2011, I will close the group & inform RB. I certainly hope this does not happen….
you guys are such an outstanding bunch of members….LOVE YOU ALL!

I have thoroughly enjoyed showcasing your outstanding art pieces!
Please keep them coming!
May blessings continue for you and your families.

hugs…..Pat

Pam Amos Pam Amos 3592 posts

wishing you all the best Pat….thanks for being a wonderful host….. :)

Emilie Trammell Emilie Trammell 344 posts

Pat! I’m praying you get well soon!!

RGHunt RGHunt 6835 posts

Sorry to see you go, but health and family, should always come first. I pray all will go well with you. GOD BLESS!!!

DeeZ (D L Honeycutt) DeeZ (D L Hone... 2270 posts

Thanks for all that you have done Pat! You have been an amazing host. I would voluteer but already am co-hosting 5 Groups. I do have someone will step in for you, it’s a great group!

Sharon House Sharon House 318 posts

Dear Pat,
What a wonderful and thoughtful host you have been.
So giving of your time…. and an inspiration to us all.
I wish you well in your health and you future journey in life.
May God richly Bless you…
~ Sharon ~

virginian virginian 14152 posts

Pat, thank you for all you’ve done; my prayers are with you.

dgrizzle dgrizzle 1016 posts

OMG, I hate to hear that & you are such a wonderful host! I wish you the best, Pat, you have to take care of yourself. You put so much of YOU, into everthing you did with this group. I appreciate you & your wondeful eye for the best.

ctheworld ctheworld 6554 posts

Pat, you are such a shining star on Redbubble. I’m glad to hear you are not leaving us and I certainly understand needing to cut back a bit. Your health comes first. To say that the group won’t be the same is such an understatement, we shall miss you terribly but wish you the best!

Deborah V Townsend Deborah V Town... 453 posts

Indeed a shining star you are as quoted above Pat. Sorry to hear you are not well and I hope (as we all do) that you recover and get well again soon. Thank you for your dedication to this group and all of us. Health does come first.

Debby
xxx

AuntDot AuntDot 5511 posts

My dear Pat, as much as I will miss you running this group, I prefer you to take care of yourself and don’t put yourself under too much stress. I’m glad you will still be around RB and I look forward to seeing your new work. My prayers are with you. May you return to full strength soon!
Dot ♥

Elizabeth Kendall Elizabeth Kendall 2145 posts

My best wishes accompany you Pat! ;-)

Carol Clifford Carol Clifford 300 posts

Oh Pat, I am sorry you have to give up the group, but YOU and your health or so important. Totally understand your decision. Thanks so much for all the time and effort you have put into making this group such a great one! I am so grateful for the inspiration I received here. You will be in my prayers and I wish you all of God’s blessings. You are so loved!!

With you in Prayer,
Carol Clifford

eoconnor eoconnor 2602 posts

best for the future! this is a great group !Pat !Liz

Evita Evita 13231 posts

We will miss you dear Pat, but health and family comes first, thank you for all you’ve done … this is a fabulous group I hope you can find a host (s) Take care & all the best.. hugzzzz xxx ☺♥

sundawg7 sundawg7 829 posts

Oh no Pat…not again. Don’t think that leaves any groups that I’ll be with you….unless I whip up enough textured images to join Grunge It Up, but that could take a while. Anyway, understand your reasoning and my thoughts & prayers are with you. Sure hope you find a suitable host by Sunday and if so, that he/she are as qualified as you for selecting quality featured images. Will miss you Sweety.
Hugs & XXX, ♥♥Ron♥♥

David's Photoshop David's Photoshop 683 posts

I’m sure we all understand your situation Pat, your health is much more important that RB.

Please take good care of yourself.

David xx

vaggypar vaggypar 13947 posts

Best Wishes Pat and a ll the Best!! Thanks for all you have done!!

timmburgess timmburgess 234 posts

Best wishes and a speedy recovery and thank you for all your hard work……timm

Susie Peek Susie Peek 1144 posts

You will be sooooo missed Pat ~ your health and other commitments must come first though and my thoughts and prayers are for you to enjoy a complete recovery. … you have always made me feel so welcome amongst so many amazing artists here so a warm thank you too ~ take care, susie

Susana Weber Susana Weber 1370 posts

Our hearts are breaking, Pat!! This group will miss you so very much… So glad you will still be with Art Universe! You have meant so much to so many artists her on RB… myself included. Take care of yourself, your health and your family, Pat! Love ya’!!!

Susana xxxxx

Ellen Cotton Ellen Cotton 440 posts

I will miss your incredible features and hosting style very much, Pat. But, I am glad that you are taking care of yourself and your health first and foremost! Always wishing you the best. Ellen

Ladymoose Ladymoose 1042 posts

So sad to hear you will not be hosting this wonderful group. Take care of yourself and your family:-)

Marjorie Wallace Marjorie Wallace 1148 posts

Darling Pat;
I am so sorry to hear that you will not be caring for this group any longer. You have made it the very BEST group on the Bubble. Perhaps you could turn the responsibilities over to someone else, then come back on occasion to be a ‘guest host’ With that being said, please know that all of us will understand that you must take care of your health first and foremost. Your family and loved ones need to be your first concern and just know what a beautiful impression you have placed on all of us who have enjoyed your wonderful featured pages. Someone out there has some very big shoes to fill.
Love and Hugs, Marjie

Linda Yates Linda Yates 132 posts

You have made this such a wonderful group Pat, you will be so missed. Take care.