Today only! Get 15% Off Everything with code SAVE15

PAINT BOOK (NO photography...Paintings only)

Traditional Art ONLY! (Oil, Watercolor, Acrylics, pencil drawings, etc)

7-16-11 FEATURES: Life's Not ALL Black & White

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2608 posts

The Gull Lightship
by timmburgess

The Cloister – Askeaton Friary
by Polly x

Checkmate
by Lynne Morris

Sunflower in Black & White
by Darcy Grizzle

Friends
by lynell

Will You Be My Friend
by Sheryl Unwin

A Red Poll — Waiting Out The Storm
by T.J. Martin

Human Beings are survivors…..when the going gets tough….the tough get going and all others go shopping!
When Human Beings are at the end of their ropes….they tie a knot and hang on!
Human beings KNOW the sun will come out tomorrow…..you can bet your bottom dollar!
Even though Human Beings “dance to different drummers”….we’re there in times of need!

Soooooo, my friends…..pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!
But mostly…..ENJOY & HAVE FUN CLICKING!
hugs…Pat

(If my musings have made you chuckle….then my mission is complete!!! lolol:)

polly470 polly470 1173 posts

I am smiling so widely! This is a flawless collection..and so many to go back and look at! BRAVO!!
P
xxx

Ladymoose Ladymoose 1043 posts

Thank you much. An honourindeed to be included with these wonderful images:-)

Christine Annas Christine Annas 355 posts

I agree with Polly! I adore B&W, sepia and desaturated images. This collection is so lovely! Congratulations to all the featured artists!

vaggypar vaggypar 13945 posts

Many thanks for my feature and congrats to all .!!

AuntDot AuntDot 5541 posts

This viewer likes them, too! Great selection, Pat! Congrats to all the artists featured here!

✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђєℓℓσ ✿✿ Bonita ✿✿ ђ... 10960 posts

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°× Congrtulations To All Wonderful Pictures Great selection and viewing

PhotosByHealy PhotosByHealy 2246 posts

A wonderful selection of artworks once again Pat. It is such an honour to have my image Centro Ybor included in today’s features. I truly appreciate your support. Thank you!

And congratulations to all the other artists whose works have also been feature today. Well done everyone.

-Gene

Ellen Cotton Ellen Cotton 441 posts

I am deeply humbled and honored to be amongst such incredible talent. Thank you so much Pat for always being the most inspiring host ever!!!

Rosalie Dale Rosalie Dale 321 posts

Congratulations all – a stunning lineup! Well chosen Pat…thank you for honouring my Black Mountain shop with a gong!

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 9643 posts

Stunning features Pat & hosts! Congratulations to all featured.
Thanks so very much for featuring my photo among those selected. I’m honored to be part of this amazing group of works.

Madalena Lobao-Tello Madalena Lobao... 5133 posts

All great work! Congratulations!!!

Marjorie Wallace Marjorie Wallace 1147 posts

What an AMAZING collection. So many have become my new favorites and I would loke to congratulate all of the artists for sharing all of these fabulous works with us. Well done!

photosbytony photosbytony 569 posts

Amazing Collection, Proud to be part of it ! tony

Laurie Minor Laurie Minor 1435 posts

Congrats to all, and many thanks, Pat!!

RGHunt RGHunt 6992 posts

Very clever musing!! Congratulations to all of these fine artists on being featured. Outstanding work!!!

machka machka 1724 posts

Great selection Pat. Thank you for featuring my work and congratulations to all featured artists.

Sue Ratcliffe Sue Ratcliffe 381 posts

Absolutely amazing collection of images Pat!!!! Congratulations to all featured……fabulous work! I am most humbly honoured to have one of my images included amongst such amazing work.

Susie Peek Susie Peek 1149 posts

What a wonderful collection of stunning and inspiring work ~ and I love your musings Pat ~ many congrats everyone ~ well done!

Lee d'Entremont Lee d'Entremont 4998 posts

Incredible Features!!!…Congratulations to all of you!

jammingene jammingene 1161 posts

TY for featuring my train photo with all these great artists..congrats to all..☺☺☺☺☺☺
-Gene

vbk70 vbk70 864 posts
Stunning selection!!!! Congratulations to all featured artists!!!!!
Steven  Agius Steven Agius 168 posts

Thanks very much for the feature and congrats to the other featured members as well.

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3850 posts

Good morning all – just popping in to say WOW – and that the co-host likes them too.. very much!
Great show Pat and congratulations to everybody so deservingly featured here.
Wishing you all a great week …hugs
Kira♥

Julesrules Julesrules 184 posts

WOW an honour to be include in this simply stunning collection Well done all !!!