New Lightweight Hoodies. Great for laziness, business, or any other -ness.

PAINT BOOK (NO photography...Paintings only)

Traditional Art ONLY! (Oil, Watercolor, Acrylics, pencil drawings, etc)

5-23-11 FEATURES: Same World....Different Culture

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2539 posts

SAME WORLD…DIFFERENT CULTURE

I DON’T TRAVEL BY AIR and am at the mercy of volunteer auto drivers………….SOOOOOO,
My first-hand knowledge of the world outside my home is pretty much limited to a five-mile radius from my front door!

I LOVE your “daily pictorial travelogue” images, my dear cyber-friends!
This is the ONLY way I’ll ever see the world!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for sharing your over-the-top, excellent views of the world with all of us!

OUR LOVE & PRAYERS TO THE VICTIMS OF THE DEVASTATING TORNADO IN JOPLIN, MISSOURI, USA!

Countries represented: Spain, Bolivia, Nepal, USA, Denmark, Bangalore, Australia, Thailand,
Poland, Canada, Scotland, Ireland, Africa, England, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Peru, Mexico

ENJOY & HAVE FUN CREATING!
hugs….Pat

canonman99 canonman99 474 posts

excellent art as usual, congrats to all

Barbara Manis Barbara Manis 512 posts

Congratulations everyone! I am honored that 2 of my images were chosen along with these very talented artists! My love and prayers also go out to the victims of the tornados.

vaggypar vaggypar 13450 posts

Great Work .!!

ctheworld ctheworld 7341 posts

Gorgeous world tour!! Thanks to all those wonderful artists for sharing their world with us!

AuntDot AuntDot 5425 posts

Great selection, Pat. I don’t fly either except when absolutely necessary, so I share your interest in the images from around the world. Congratulations to the talented artists represented here!

Susie Peek Susie Peek 1104 posts

Wonderful captures ~ terrific selection Pat ~ many congrats everyone!

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 4146 posts

Fabulous selection Pat.
Congratulations to all who’s work has been features. Great work.

vbk70 vbk70 897 posts

Great work :) Congratulations!

Carol Clifford Carol Clifford 309 posts

Love all the interesting and well-done depictions of humanity in various places. Congrats to all the artists. Cheers, Carol

DeborahZaragoza DeborahZaragoza 315 posts

Congratulations to all you excellent artist’s here and your outstanding work. I always can’t wait to see the stunning images here. What a great group of artists !

Beatrice Cloake Beatrice Cloake 9336 posts

BRILLIANT! Congratulations to all creators !

Wendi Donaldson Laird Wendi Donaldso... 669 posts

Well I enjoyed my little ‘trip’ here too, Pat!! What a wonderful idea and a fabulous collection. I am fortunate to be represented here with my belly dancer from the medieval fair in Australia… I was very lucky to be there this past year!! Thanks again for all your hard work behind the scenes on our behalf. Cheers!

paolo1955 paolo1955 3764 posts

Congratulations to everyone!

Samantha Higgs Samantha Higgs 105 posts

Wonderful shots, congratulations to all.

Janice Dunbar Janice Dunbar 110 posts

Congratulations everyone! Such beautiful images.

leih2008 leih2008 1521 posts

Brilliant & Captivating Features! Congratulations to all (-:

dgrizzle dgrizzle 993 posts

Wonderful Captures of the people in places in our World, Congrats to everyone ;)

Damienne Bingham Damienne Bingham 340 posts

Wow I’m being spoiled by you lately! Thanks so much for including my Masai in this incredible selection. As always you’ve managed to find some really spectacular images! Thanks for sharing, and congratulations to everyone!

MarianBendeth MarianBendeth 1533 posts

Just extraordinary works of art and I am so thrilled to be amongst everyone!!
Thanks so much Pat!

vickimec vickimec 22 posts

Thank you Pat , I am honored to be here and congratulation to all !!!!!!

Livvy Young Livvy Young 2662 posts

Great selection,congrats to all

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1635 posts

Incredibly vibrant selections of the peoples of the world Pat , thank you for this beautiful gallery & CONGRATULATIONS to all FEATURED ARTISTS on your splendid work

Dinni H Dinni H 88 posts

fantastic page, incredible works

Rita Blom Rita Blom 3428 posts

Thank you Pat for bringing forward these amazing works of art. That is the beauty of RB, we can journey without leaving our computer chair.
Fabulous & Congratulations! to all the Artists.