PAINT BOOK (NO photography...Paintings only)

Traditional Art ONLY! (Oil, Watercolor, Acrylics, pencil drawings, etc)

4-14-11 ALPHABET MARATHON 'L'.....Humanity: Earth's Finest Product

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2611 posts

4-15-11…………..CONTEST COMMENTS CLOSED

Light Shining into the Darkness
by Mark Van Scyoc

4-15-11..BONUS POINTS NOW CLOSED

Berns Berns 3050 posts

Congrats to everyone, all gorgeous and many all ready my faves, thanks so much for including me Pat, have a great weekend everyone!

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1749 posts

People are people , these are FABULOUS!!!!! Great selection and display Pat , loving the diversity here ……….CONGRATULATIONS ALL FEATURED ARTISTS

Evita Evita 14364 posts

Awesome works!!!!! excellent selections Pat!
Congratulations to all featured artists!!! ☺♥

Wendi Donaldson Wendi Donaldson 730 posts

OH WOW!! I’m thrilled to have my image shown here. Thank you very much for choosing The Derelict Pat….tells such a story.
Congratulations of course go to all the talented artists above….this is another fantastic collection. Thoroughly enjoy seeing these! Thanks!

Linda Miller Gesualdo Linda Miller G... 316 posts

Fantastic work and my sincere congratulations to all of you featured here :-)

vbk70 vbk70 867 posts

Wonderful art!!! Congratulations to all. Great selection, Pat! Have a wonderful weekend, Katrin

rodeorose rodeorose 1641 posts

Incredible effort Pat= CONGRATULATIONS ALL!!! ( oh wow… see one of mine in there too….so happy! Thanks so much XXX)

TatumWulff TatumWulff 3405 posts

Wow, these selections are FANTASTIC Pat!!!! Excellent collection, it’s an honor to have my work among these brilliant ones!!!!!! I love all these images!! ;o)) Thank you so much for the feature!!!!

Rosalie Dale Rosalie Dale 321 posts

Wow – to be among such fabulous works … Thank you for the honour of including my image Pat. And Congratulations to all artists.

vaggypar vaggypar 13959 posts

Fabulous Work .!!

kindangel kindangel 364 posts

Absolutely Glorious Collection, Pat ! Congratulations to all the talented artists !!:)
Irene

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3884 posts

Congratulations to all the featured artists here. This is an awesome display of humanity.
THANK YOU Pat for helping to raise awareness and spotlight on Earth Day…every bit helps

Valerie Rosen Valerie Rosen 2025 posts

Beautiful collection, Pat! Thrilled to be a part of it all! Congrats to everyone! :-))) val

Samantha Higgs Samantha Higgs 106 posts

Wow! Beautiful work everyone, I am honoured that my work has been included in such a fantastic collection. My kids will be thrilled they were included too!

Morag Bates Morag Bates 1458 posts

Congratulations to all, great work !

timmburgess timmburgess 242 posts

A great range of work…..timm

jainiemac jainiemac 1338 posts

awesome work congratulations everyone !!

Cat2be Cat2be 4566 posts

Thank you so much Pat for putting me up there with these amazing artists. So many of them are my all time favorite artists.

Susana Weber Susana Weber 1401 posts

Wow, I haven’t seen a lot of these images and had the best time visiting to see them up big. Congrats everyone represented here by our fab, overworked hostess, SuperPat!! Fantastic job as usual, lady!! ♥
Susana

TeresaB TeresaB 2649 posts

What a marvelous collection of art!! Congratulations to all artists featured…. and thank you so much Pat for including one of my images!!

riata66 riata66 194 posts

Congrats to all artists for their fabulous features. What a cool selection, Pat…

dgrizzle dgrizzle 1004 posts

Very nice collection, these are wonderful images. Congrats to all featured :)

paolo1955 paolo1955 3971 posts

congratulations everyone

Barbara Manis Barbara Manis 528 posts

Awesome work, everyone! Congratulations to all!!!