20% off everything. Seriously. Every. Single. Thing. Use CREEPY20

PAINT BOOK (NO photography...Paintings only)

Traditional Art ONLY! (Oil, Watercolor, Acrylics, pencil drawings, etc)

1-27-11 FEATURES: The Best of Grunge

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2539 posts

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!

THANK YOU ALL for these over-the-top, outstanding images!
                                                                                  Thirty (30) of the most brilliant art pieces created!

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

ENJOY & HAVE FUN CREATING!
Pat

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 8858 posts

Beautiful. Congratulations to all featured.

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1635 posts

Well Pat ,this fair knocked my socks off !!! What outstanding, fabulous, inspirational ,magnificent work ! Your arrangement of it is totally superb Pat ,thank you for spoiling us so much ,between you and Kira we must be the most encouraged Artists ever ! Sincere Congratulations to all featured members here , the honor of standing beside you all overwhelms me ….I am so in awe of all of your talents and creations …..how proud I am to be a member of the Beautiful Grunge Art Group …..Please read that as 1 ARTISTS of RedBubble Group, I get so phased by all of the excitement I forget where I am ROTFL!!!!!! Forgive me please !

THANK YOU, Lynn and Lucinda….it is a great honor to showcase your exquisite work!

(Lynn….This is #1 Artists of RedBubble…Kira & I are proud to have you as a member of BOTH groups!)

Rosehaven Rosehaven 1635 posts

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aren’t I the silliest woman alive ………… sorry Pat ! I am incredibly proud to be a member of all of your Groups , the whole lot of them are absolutely THE BEST EVER!!!!

Irene  Burdell Irene Burdell 819 posts

That you so much for honouring my work in this way , I am so thrilled.Congratulations to all the other artists and their fabulous work.x
PS I hope you are feeling much better Pat x

Lynn: No problem girl! I do the same thing with the groups…getting them confused all the time & have to cut/paste a lot! lolol:) Thank you for your enthusiastic, fun, & loving support, dear one! Your work is AWESOME!

David's Photoshop David's Photoshop 680 posts

Thank you so much Pat, great to be part of such a wonderful collection of artworks.

David xx

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 4155 posts

Outstanding work indeed and a GREAT presentation.
Congratulations to all the featured artists from me too…YOU ARE THE BEST!

Angela  Burman Angela Burman 297 posts

Thank you very much Pat for featuring Green Woodpecker and placing it amongst such wonderful artwork. What a great honour it is. Many congratulati ons to my fellow artists xx

Beatrice Cloake Beatrice Cloake 9335 posts

Congratulations to all artists for the creation of such fantastic works!

sandraharris10 sandraharris10 142 posts

I am truly honoured and dumbfounded to find myself here among such notable talent. Thank you Pat and Kira for a marvellous group….and many congratulations to the other artists.

Sunsetdaze Sunsetdaze 437 posts

Congratulations everyone what a wonderful thing to see all these fantastic works featured here. I am also very honoured to be part of it. Thank you Best of Grunge!

riata66 riata66 184 posts

I am honored to have my “Dusty Skies” featured among this group, Pat. Thank you so very much.

AuntDot AuntDot 5427 posts

An awesome collection of art! Congratulations to all the featured artists! Well done!

Elisabeta Hermann Elisabeta Hermann 4936 posts

Huge contrats to ALL!!
EXCELLENT selection my dear Pat, as always…:)

RickGeorge RickGeorge 304 posts

fantastic collection Pat, congratulations all!

patjila patjila 1106 posts

Congrats to all outstanding featured Artists! Respect!

Carla Maloco Carla Maloco 31 posts

Fantastic talent in this collection.

Evita Evita 14679 posts

Beautiful works!!! Congratulations to all!!!! ☺♥

Susie Peek Susie Peek 1104 posts

Fabulous selection Pat as always … every image featured encourages me to try more with textures ~ congrats everyone and thanks for the inspiration!

Ladymoose Ladymoose 1055 posts

Excellent as always Pat. Congratulations to everyone:-)

Vitta Vitta 1009 posts

Dear Pat, thank you so very much for Feature!!! Magnificent works!! Congratulations to all!!!

Lozzar Landscape Lozzar Landscape 139 posts

Awesome work, a great page, congrats to all!!!

AnnieSnel AnnieSnel 190 posts

Wonderful choice of images! Great work! Congratulations to all artists!