PAINT BOOK (NO photography...Paintings only)

Traditional Art ONLY! (Oil, Watercolor, Acrylics, pencil drawings, etc)

12-30-10 FEATURES: Winter Wonderland...Part 2; THEME ARTIST: Lynn Morris

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2611 posts

CONGRATULATIONS TO: Lynne Morris

HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL….Blessings to you & your families, throughout the joyous season!
It is an honor to have you as valued members. THANK YOU for the continuous love, friendship and loyalty throughout the year.
We LOVE you all!

"

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive
more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

ENJOY & HAVE FUN CLICKING!
Pat & Kira

Bob Culshaw Bob Culshaw 1865 posts

Wonderful selection Pat and Kira.

Special congratulations to Lynne Morris and congratulations to all the other featured artists.

Happy New Year to you all.

patjila patjila 1097 posts

Beautiful winter scenery and views! Congrats to Lynne Morris and all other featured artists!

naturelover naturelover 386 posts

Many Congrats to Lynne- and thanks so much for the two features in this great group am truly honoured! -Pauline x

Lynne Morris Lynne Morris 142 posts

Wow Pat, you leave me speechless and that isn’t easy! I am honoured and flattered to be a theme artist, and Huge Congratulations to all the other featured artists here, a beautiful collection of winter images.

Susie Peek Susie Peek 1154 posts

Stunning work and choices Pat & Kira ~ all inspirational and a special congrats to Lynne ~ well done! Happy New Year ~ wishing everyone lots of sales in 2011 :)

steppeland steppeland 1450 posts

Wow, such an amazing collection of truly wonderful artworks! I feel honoured and grateful to find a few of my own works featured among them. Thank you so much, Pat and Kira! Congrats Lynne on your “Artist of the Day”- feature, and congrats to all the other artists featured. It’s such a jou to see all these wonderful works together!

Beatrice Cloake Beatrice Cloake 8647 posts

Ahhhhhhh what talent! This is superb! What a treat to the eyes. Congratulations Lynne.

adriangeronimo adriangeronimo 214 posts

those are amazing!!

© Kira Bodensted © Kira Bodensted 3881 posts

A stunning collection/selection of exquisite artworks and what a thrill to find one of mine here.
Thank you so much Pat for including my On A Winters Day – that made me very happy :o)xx

Helena Bebirian Helena Bebirian 28 posts

Absolutely glorious! What a marvelous way to end the year and surrounded by tremendous talent! A Happy, Healthy & Prosperous New Year to All!

AuntDot AuntDot 5575 posts

Congratulations to Lynne and to all the featured artists! A fabulous collection of winter art! Happy New Year to all!

Kay Kempton Raade Kay Kempton Raade 640 posts

Waaay Cool!!

Corri Gryting Gutzman Corri Gryting ... 9430 posts

Gorgeous selections, Pat!
Thank you for including my “Ridgecrest Park in December” among these stunning works.
Congratulations to all the artists!
Congratulations to Lynne on being selected featured artist.
Happy New Year Pat!
Happy New Year everyone!

Yannik Hay Yannik Hay 1703 posts

congratulations to all! Outstanding work!

Happy New Year to you Pat and to every member!

Evita Evita 14357 posts

Stunning selections Pat!!!!
Congratulations to all featured artists!!!!
♥♥♥Happy New Year to you Pat and all members…. may 2011 bring all you desire and be filled with LOve, Happiness Peace & Prosperity!!!!!!♥♥♥

Laurie Minor Laurie Minor 1502 posts

Superb selections, Pat & Kira! Congratulations to all,& Happy New Year!!

Marie  Morrison Marie Morrison 32 posts

Magnificent Work !!!!! Stunning , Congratulations to you all ! Pat wishing you the best of the new year ! :) Health, Happiness, and Love to you all in 2011 ! :)

Rachel Stickney Rachel Stickney 388 posts

Wonderful winter scenes! Great selections. Congrats to all featured!

ienemien ienemien 621 posts

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Lovely Winter photos and Art!
Compliments to all the Artist who made this page!! Congratulations!!

Thanks Pat

Svetlana Sewell Svetlana Sewell 19 posts

Fabulous selection Pat and Congratulations to everyone!

rocamiadesign rocamiadesign 2881 posts

This is a stunning collection, Pat…well chosen! Thank you for including my “Snowstorm” among these beauties! Congratulations to all the featured artists! I hope you can stay warm through this icy weather.

Have a Happy and Safe New Year everybody!