Shop

Get Back to School with Redbubble – Shop Here!

✿ PAINT BOOK ✿ (NO photography...Paintings only)

Traditional Art ONLY! (Oil, Watercolor, Acrylics, pencil drawings, etc)

FEATURES: (7-24-10...STRONG REFLECTIONS)

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2610 posts

STRONG REFLECTIONS

Reflections so strong…that even if you removed the source, the viewer would still know what is being reflected
Absolutely MAGNIFICENT photography, everyone! THANK YOU ALL!

OUTSTANDING FEATURES

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive
more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements.

ENJOY & HAVE FUN CREATING!
Pat

Elisabeta Hermann Elisabeta Hermann 5409 posts

WOW!!!!…BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL IMAGES!!!
Congratulations to ALL whose brilliant work is FEATURED TODAY!!!

AuntDot AuntDot 5539 posts

Great selection of features! Congratulations everyone!

Wendi Donaldson Wendi Donaldson 728 posts

Fabulous standard of work, Pat!! I’m sure it’s difficult to choose. Thank you very much for featuring my Pt Broughton here. Cheers.

VoluntaryRanger VoluntaryRanger 353 posts

Thanks for the link to this page Pat,the quality of the work is outstanding,I feel a little overwhelmed that you put my shots of Buttermere and Lochan Deo in with them..Congrats to all the other guys.

Clive Clive 233 posts

Thanking you so kindly for this Pat, so appreciate you selecting my image of “Underground Wonderland” , I am so honoured my friend….Heartiest to all the other great members and their wonderful works

Susie Peek Susie Peek 1145 posts

Terrific images ~ congrats everyone .. many thanks for including one of mine Pat ~ cheers, susie

Evita Evita 13470 posts

Gorgeous and colourful images !!!!
Congratulations to all featured artists !!!! ☺♥

rodeorose rodeorose 1642 posts

Stunning selection Pam- congratulations to all Artists and thanks for including one from me dear Pam xxxxxxxxxxx

Annie Lemay  Photography Annie Lemay P... 177 posts

Congrats to everyone! Thank you Pat……….tons!

Buckwhite Buckwhite 838 posts

Thanks for featuring my “A Fishy Point of View” among so many really awesome photos. An honor for sure.
Congratulations to all those featured and to Pat.