Bloggers’ Bliss — See our streetwear come to life

PAINT BOOK (NO photography...Paintings only)

Traditional Art ONLY! (Oil, Watercolor, Acrylics, pencil drawings, etc)

FEATURES (5-21-10...RUST ART)

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2573 posts

RUST ART…Rust, Crust, Grunge, Scratches & Peeling Paint

Sure did have my job cut out for me this time! There were 170 absolutely fabulous “rust” images to sort through!!
Who knew that age & decay could be so beautiful! lol:)
THANK YOU ALL for these OUTSTANDING art pieces!

DebraLee Wiseberg

Bob Bremner

AuntDot

Marilyn Cornwell

AsEyeSee

Carla Jensen

Kim Calvert

helmetheads (4); bareri (1)

Spitting Image Photos

Robert Meyer (3); Alixzandra (1); Silvia Ganora (1)

Lynn Bawden (1); 4artisticdesign (1); Angela Burman (1); Pauline Wherrell (1); Baska (1)

ENJOY & HAVE FUN CREATING!
Pat

Berns Berns 3050 posts

Wow! Incredible images, everyone stunning! Congrats to all the artists, beautiful choices Pat. Have a fantastic weekend!

nellaevad nellaevad 642 posts

great works well done everyone.

4artisticdesign 4artisticdesign 168 posts

wow congrats to all these wonderful artists

Baska Baska 82 posts

Thank you and congratulation to all the artists!

Carla Jensen Carla Jensen 1029 posts

Wow!! Thank you so very much ..Pat!!! I am truely Honored !! WooHooooo!
Congrats …..to all the other Featured artists !! Spectacular work one and all!!! =D

Marie Sharp Marie Sharp 12665 posts

Excellent artwork from our talented members! Congratulations to everyone!

AuntDot AuntDot 5610 posts

Pat, I’m so honored that you have chosen five of my images to feature among so many great pieces! I could hardly believe it when I saw it. Thank you so much, you have made my day!! My sincere congratulations to all the other featured artists for all their great work!

Robert Meyer Robert Meyer 229 posts

Thank you for this exquisite honour, Pat! It’s a real privilege to be included among so many artists whom I have long considered as inspirational mentors, and whose works I continue to admire!

Congratulations to each and every featured artist! Brava! Bravo!

Cheers!

Robert

Kim  Calvert Kim Calvert 75 posts

This is such an honor to be up here with all these wonderful artists..I am so excited and thrilled for all of us..congrats to all and Thank you so very much!!!!

Kim

DebraLee Wiseberg DebraLee Wiseberg 781 posts

Happy dancing YES…Pat my dear you have made my day. Thank you kindly and so nice to be in such great company with my peers here. The page looks smashing! Congrat’s to all us rust loving people! Your encouragement goes a long way!! I thank you again Pat. Well done.

Regards
Debra

AsEyeSee AsEyeSee 232 posts

Oh my goodness!! Thank you, Pat. You’re always so supportive. I’m always amazed at the company that I find myself in here on Redbubble. All these artists are so creative and talented! I’m flattered to be included. Great job, everyone!! This is awesome.

Susana Weber Susana Weber 1409 posts

Oh, Pat! This is awesome! Thank you so very much for including pieces of my work in your choices today! It is an honor indeed to be in the company of the art and artists I admire most on RedBubble! I see their work every day… but, to see it all displayed as you have done here is mind blowing! Thank you for all your support of all the artists of RB and… for showing the beauty of the rusting world in such a dramatic fashion! Congratulations to all the artists you’ve chosen to feature and a big WooHoo!! for you, Pat!!!

Susana

Livvy Young Livvy Young 2714 posts

They are all so great, so going to have a go at finding some rusty images.Congrats to all the artists.

spittingimages spittingimages 61 posts

AWESOME Pat, you have made my DAY! THANKS! What an honor to be amongest GREAT company! F U N, fun!
Congrats to ALL my RUSTy, Crusty, & Paint peeling FRIENDS!! xoxoxoxox!
Cheers!
Deb.

Elaine Bawden Elaine Bawden 227 posts

Awesome I love this~Elaine