Shop

✿ PAINT BOOK ✿ (NO photography...Paintings only)

Traditional Art ONLY! (Oil, Watercolor, Acrylics, pencil drawings, etc)

FEATURES (4-21-10...VISUAL VARIETY: Birds, Various, Girls, Boys)

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2610 posts

VISUAL VARIETY: Birds; Various; Girls; Boys

Ohhhhhhh…gracious me! I wish you could ALL see the 550 pages of “over-the-top” images that I have the honor of traveling through every day! Many have asked how in the world I am able to narrow down Feature selections from all the incredible art, day after day and I say….WITH GREAT PLEASURE! (and LOTS of time! lol:)

A BIG round of applause for today’s OUTSTANDING, HIGH QUALITY ART!

FYI: All images are chosen for their image quality…not by Artist names. Artists may receive
more than one feature at a time, if their image meets the theme & judging requirements

This Feature Page is a PERMANENT record of your image…The RB Group Feature Page is NOT.
When linking a Feature Page to your “Public View” page…be sure it’s THIS one to retain a permanent record.

ENJOY & HAVE FUN CREATING!
Pat

TatumWulff TatumWulff 3407 posts

What a stunning collection of works dear Pat, you have outdone yourself!!!! I love the themes you chose, and I am amazed by the talent here as always!!! This is such a wonderful way of viewing the images, thank you for doing this for us members!!!! ;-)))) xxoo

Kimberly Chadwick Kimberly Chadwick 364 posts

Another magnificent collection Pat! Brilliantly chosen again! CONGRATS to all featured!

Christine Clarke Christine Clarke 834 posts

What stunning works are selected. Thank you for your precious time so that we can all enjoy this Pat.

Cat2be Cat2be 4679 posts

Oh wow Pat thank you so much for featuring my work. As always it is a great honor being up with such talented artists.

Elisabeta Hermann Elisabeta Hermann 5416 posts

Beautiful selection of Featured ART!!!

Congratulations to all!!!

Betty & John

Diane Schuster Diane Schuster 1017 posts

Wow! Wonderful images, all of them! Thanks so much for featuring Rufus The Red among them! Dee

Berns Berns 3053 posts

Beautiful images, thanks for featuring my work. Many congrats to everyone, once again Pat, thank you for all your hard work.

Trevor Kersley Trevor Kersley 408 posts

Thank you Pat for selecting my work “Eagle Owl” to be featured its a great honour.

kindangel kindangel 364 posts

My Sincere Thanks,dear Pat,for the Feature of this my image “Spring mood” in the “Sugar & Spice”! It is such delightful news and Always it is a Great Honor for me !
Congratulations to all the artists who have been featured, well deserved , Delightful beauty in each image !!!:)))
Irene

david hatton david hatton 420 posts

Great collection,well done everybody

artfulvistas artfulvistas 48 posts

Pat, I am so honoured to have my picture “Coat of many colours” featured on your page. Thank you so much for all your work in selecting the images.
It must be a difficult task as there are so many amazing images from everyone.
Many, Many thanks. Kind regards from, Lynda

Marie Sharp Marie Sharp 11978 posts

Excellent captures from our talented members! Congratulations to everyone!

AuntDot AuntDot 5477 posts

Oh, so beautiful! Great selection, Pat. Congratulations to all the featured artists. Lovely work all!

Debbie Meyers Debbie Meyers 304 posts

Thanks for including my wall mural:

Debbie Meyers

Yannik Hay Yannik Hay 1447 posts

Thank you very much for featuring my work:

I am very honoured and grateful.
All the best!

Carla Jensen Carla Jensen 1029 posts

Wow!! Thank you so very much Pat!! for the Fabulous Honor of Featuring Danger …Do Not Go In

Congrats to all the Amazing Artist Featured here !!! Stunning Work Everyone!! WTG =D

Happy Shooting , Carla

Fruitexplosion Fruitexplosion 148 posts

What a gorgeous selection again!!!
Congrats to all of you fine artists!

Lucinda Walter Lucinda Walter 9579 posts

Wonderful works – Great features! Congratulations to all the wonderful artists.
Pat, Thank you very much for all you do for this amazing group!

Isa Rodriguez Isa Rodriguez 11038 posts

wow.. I just joined this group !:)…… because of a thread I followed on a shot that I just featured in one of my group s. what a great display here. and with such bravado and joy. I just love what you are doing for all of the great artist we have in the red bubble. bravo to you and all of them……

wow.. I just joined this group !:)…… because of a thread I followed on a shot that I just featured in one of my group s. what a great display here. and with such bravado and joy. I just love what you are doing for all of the great artist we have in the red bubble. bravo to you and all of them……you sure are a pleasure to read ♥

wow.. I just joined this group !:)…… because of a thread I followed on a shot that I just featured in one of my group s. what a great display here. and with such bravado and joy. I just love what you are doing for all of the great artist we have in the red bubble. bravo to you and all of them……you sure are a pleasure to read ♥thanks!

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2610 posts

You guys are the greatest!!! THANK YOU for the continual loving support!

Lynne Morris Lynne Morris 143 posts

Another amazing collection Pat, you are a marvel at pulling work together girl! Huge Congratulations to all the featured artists.

ibjennyjenny ibjennyjenny 202 posts

Thank you so much and these are all so wonderful.

Jay Morgan Jay Morgan 75 posts

Such a beautiful assortment of birds well chosen. Congratulations to all