Order your iPhone 6 case now!

✿ PAINT BOOK ✿ (NO photography...Paintings only)

Traditional Art ONLY! (Oil, Watercolor, Acrylics, pencil drawings, etc)

FEATURES & OUTSTANDING DAILY FEATURES (eclectic..1/22/10)

pat gamwell pat gamwell 2610 posts

Today’s theme: ECLECTIC EYE
These outstanding images were chosen by our Co-Host, TERESA.

OUTSTANDING DAILY FEATURE: 1-21-10, Bird Category
Beautiful World of the Flying Wonders

OUTSTANDING DAILY FEATURE: 1-21-10, Bee Category
Bee-utiful

OUTSTANDING DAILY FEATURE: 1-21-10, Butterfly Category
Yellow Beauty on Red Carpet

OUTSTANDING WEEKLY FEATURE will be announced tomorrow! Could it be YOU?

ENJOY & HAVE FUN CREATING!
Pat, Teresa & Heather

Berns Berns 3051 posts

No, it will not be me, but Wow! What incredible art! Congrats to these truly stunning images and artists, and great choices!!!!!!!!!!!!!

artisandelimage artisandelimage 872 posts

wow, I appear in this page twice, thank you so much !
Colors Of The Night ~ Part One and The Beautiful World Of The Flying Wonders are among my most successful images on RB !
therefore thank you again great hosts of this excellent group !
my best, francis.

pahit pahit 72 posts

My congratulations to all featured artists! Outstanding works you have chosen again here.

CeePhotoArt CeePhotoArt 1031 posts

What an honor to be among these awesome and talented artists!!! Thanks so much!! :D

Karirose Karirose 303 posts

Goodness! Thank you, Teresa for considering All For the Love of the Brew feature worthy. My thanks to all the hosts of this delightful group for all their work. :)

Sally Green Sally Green 633 posts

thank you So much!! my image is called ‘Fall’ and is the one with the coin falling over!! well done to all featured images, they are great. x

John and Marie  Sharp John and Marie... 2 posts

Outstanding features!! Congratulations to everyone!!

Susan Bergstrom Susan Bergstrom 428 posts

Thanks so much to the hosts of this group for featuring my work #791…the gold plaque from a vintage railroad car…this is an Honor!

Rhonda Strickland Rhonda Strickland 4118 posts

Gorgeous choices!!! Congrats!!

Carla Jensen Carla Jensen 1029 posts

Oh WOW!!! Thanks so very much…to all the Hosts of this Fabulous Group!! for this added Feature on this Image of Outstanding Daily Feature!!!! I am Truely Honored to be chosen from so many other amazing Featured artist!! Yippeeeeeee!!!! =D
And a Big congrats to all the others in the Outstanding Daily Features and in todays New Features !!! Fabulous Work one and all !!!

Happy Shooting, Carla

Walt Conklin Walt Conklin 9 posts

Thank you Pat for creating such a wonderful group and also to Teresa for picking my homage to Willy Wonka, my macro photo of some bright colorful candies. Great broad selection of photos, defiantly eclectic!